Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

BASI Coaching (lev 2) Hintertux - July 28

Poster: A snowHead
skimottaret, I noticed in those Swedish turns that he turns on his outer tip and inner tail, which is the opposite way around to what LaserStock described. Do you know if there is a right or preferred way around - or are you expected to be able to do it both ways? I'm not at all sure that my legs are that bouncy Sad !
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
GrahamN, good spot there. I've never seen it done that way before. I was taught the way I described and have always used that way (even on Basi courses), though I will try the other way when I get the opportunity. The main goal of the drill IMO is to work on being centred over the skis and this shouldn't change whichever way round you do it. Without trying it I don't want to say for sure, but maybe keeping the outside tip down also encourages you to stand over the outside ski as well as being centred.

As far as I know, Swedish turns aren't part of the coaching course, well they weren't when I did it.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
LaserStock wrote:
but maybe keeping the outside tip down also encourages you to stand over the outside ski as well as being centred.
My thoughts too - and I've certainly also used a few of those inside ski movements when I've been particularly late on a gate Embarassed (as have a few other more accomplished skiers on the circuit too) Laughing .
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
GrahamN, i have only done it (very badly) the way LaserStock, describes

we did them (in traverse) on my tech but not on the coach course. we did do charlestons and short swings on the coach.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Oh - that's good, as I can do those Very Happy . We actually did a few variants of short swings on my ADC L1, some more successfully than others. Probably need to get quite a bit better at the cloudbursts though (but some non race dept skis certainly help there, and the slow one leg stuff too).
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Greetings from the hotel Hohenhaus in Hintertux.
If you are thinking of doing your level 2 coach this may be a little help. BUT note that each course is different so your course may not run like this but I have been told is quite standard.

Skiing standard
IMO to pass easily you will need to be an ISIA tech level (I would take it first to save money ?). There is an “enormous” difference in the skiing ability needed for the level 1 coach and the level 2.

Hope this helps as there are sod all details on the basi website.
Difference between Outside and Inside gates
Distances between gates
Etc
Then set up the course as a group with correct distances (across and down the hill) between gates.
Ski the GS course a number of times

Drills
• Jumping (Fore and Aft movement)
o Poles are laid flat on the floor across the fall line a couple of meters apart. Then you ski (schuss) down and jump over each pole – you must not touch any of the poles.
o As last but with odd number obstacles being 2 poles stuck in floor and crossed (making an A shape). Schuss down jumping over even numbered obstacles and under odd numbers. (Fore, Aft and Vertical movement) this is a quite fast drill as you are schussing, so picking up a good amount of speed.
• 1 Leg skiing on both legs (Lateral movement)
o Progression – Travers on 1 leg – Traverse on 1 leg, hopping on the leg – Traverse and turn (1 leg) hopping – ski 1 leg / fall line rolling – 1 leg carving. At this level you should not just be able to do it, but do it stacked. Note, Stacked (on 1 leg) is a higher, more upright stance than normal.

Afternoon
Lectures and discussions on biomechanics
Demonstration and methods of ski service
• New (just out of the box) ski service
Filing various edge angles
• Waxing
• Etc

Day 2

Group split into smaller groups to set up course using correct distances between gates.
Ski gate quite a few times with feedback.
Generally not looking for tremendous speed but rather a flowing controlled run

Drills
Set 2 lines of parallel stubbies down the fall line (quite steep). Distance between them a few centimetres more than your ski length – in all of these a fail is if you touch the stubbies.
• Side slipping (fore and aft movement)
o (Not so) simple side slip each way down track
o Falling leaf around stubbies (fore and aft and rotational movements)
o Sliding turns in the track (fore and aft and rotational movements and control)
• Slide down track and turn the opposite direction
o Stem turn
o Jump turn
o Rotational spin
• Hockey stop inn tracks (fore and aft movements)
• Ski down to tracks in schuss from above into tracks then stop (not as simple as it sounds)

Change over and change under drills (after lunch)
Did not do these as had to go to village as took a massive wipe out below the gates. Really thankful was wearing good quality helmet but even with that was not too good afterwards. Was the biggest, fastest and worst wipe-out have had in over 30 years of skiing (and I have lots). But am told that being unconscious as you cart wheel down the slope is best bet and you’re more relaxed – so that’s OK then ?

Afternoon
Lectures and discussions on reviewing skills and action plans.

Day3
Still can’t lift my right arm above lower chest height, have to put boots on in hotel room as can’t bend down as lower back is also well battered (still) from wipe out, but will give it a go. (ha ha must admit that pathetic attempt to put on my socks takes over 10 minutes)

Set up gates
Set up stubby course above gates
Set up stubby box (2.5m wide by 10m down)

Stubby course is set so you go from that straight into this gates, this gives you chance to get into momentum prior to hitting gates. Few times down this run with feed back if wanted after each run.

Drills
• Hockey stops (test Pass or Fail, rotation and fore and aft movement)
o Schuss down hill into stubby box then stop without touching stubbies. Do this with stop in both directions.
• One leg skiing (test P or F, balance, extension and lateral movement)
o Carve down red run on one ski. Stay in corridor about 4m wide showing good edging with no rotation.
• White Pass turns (test P or F, extension and lateral movement)
o These involve lifting the out ski at the start of the turn and place back on ground in fall-line. It’s important to extend up and into the turn (on one leg). Note these are not the same as charlestons.
• Some other turn which never got the name of ? (test P or F, Timing)
o In a carved turn tap you down hill pole at the fall line and then again in the middle of the turn and at the start of the next – on the last tap lift your new inside ski and carve on one leg to the fall line then put it down and start again.

Afternoon
Video review of gates runs
Practice of off-snow exercises and self tests for balance (great fun and highly amusing to everyone watching you)

Go up in morning set up gates.
Do all drills (see above) to a high standard of accuracy and you will pass, don’t and you won’t. Dead simple.
Do timed race around the gates showing good GS technique. Again, you need to do this.

If you come to Hintertux to do it – take down gates and ski down the bumps with them on your shoulder as it’s the only route back to the cable car.

PS, I passed. Very Happy
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Wayne, congrats well done with an injury!!!!

great write up, couple questions

on the one leg drills did you have both skis on or was it one ski only?
How high was the crossed poles you had to jump over, that sounds tough! ( we didnt do that on our course)

Last edited by Then you can post your own questions or snow reports... on Fri 31-07-09 16:50; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Wayne, Well done - hope your feeling better after the stack !
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Wayne, congratulations, and thanks for the very useful write-up. It's on my list for next season, probably the late season one in Tux.

Who was your Trainer?
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
rob@rar,
Couple of your work mates say hi

[quote="skimottaret"]
You have one ski on. You jump over pole laying on the floor and duck under crossed poles that are aout 4ft high in the center
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Wayne, well done, and great write up!

I really think for this course they should tell you what the drills are well in advance so you can practice. Passing or failing a course in my view shouldn't be about whether or not you've done these particular drills before, but about skiing ability only. Admittedly a really good skier will be able to pick up a new drill quickly, but equally a weaker skier who happens to use these drills a lot may pass whereas a better skier for whom they are all new but just needs a bit more time to practice wouldn't? Puzzled Doesn't make sense to me.

You can tell I don't like these type of pass or fail based on a drill type courses, for me it seems to belong in the old era that I thought BASI was now trying to move away from.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
beanie1 wrote:
I really think for this course they should tell you what the drills are well in advance so you can practice. .

Yep, fully agree. Had a long discussion with Diane from basi training dept about this in the cafe opposite the cable car.

I did call basi office about this before I went and to try and find out something on which we were going to be assessed on and spoke to Dave R, he said he hadn't done the course. Spoke to the senior trainer in Tux (Les), he said "I don't know".
My opinion ain't worth much but I think to spend a shed load of cash on hotels, transport, insurance, course fees, etc on an assessment that not only is there no info on the basi web site and when you do try your best to find out you get a blank.
It seems to me (may be totally wrong about this) that the course trainer chooses what to do then subjectively assesses whether you have completed the drills he decides to run during the course. I have never seen this on any other basi courses.

beanie1 wrote:
Admittedly a really good skier will be able to pick up a new drill quickly, but equally a weaker skier who happens to use these drills a lot may pass whereas a better skier for whom they are all new but just needs a bit more time to practice wouldn't? Puzzled Doesn't make sense to me.

Nor me, I had never even heard of a white pass turn before (or done any racing) but IMO if you’re the right standard then you can pick them up quite quickly. But still, you should at least get a few drills to practice and be told that you will be assessed on some of them. This way you will not just learn a few "tricks" to a high standard and will at least increase you skiing skills.

Good point though, Diane promised to look into to it when she got back to Bonnie North Englandshire
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Wayne, In the CSCF system the courses are just tests and you are expected to have been prepared for them by more senior coaches in your club. The BASI courses are slightly longer than their CSCF equivalents, I had presumed that this allowed for a bit of learning time.

One of the guys on the course with you had been doing some race training at Castleford, I felt that I could have helped more if I had known what drills were required.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
White pass is a very standard racing drill though... so surely not unusual to ask race coaches to ski them? Puzzled
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
little tiger, a lot of people doing the Level 2 race coach will never have raced in their life before as it is one of the courses you need for ISIA Ski Teacher, so not come across the drills. Yes, fair enough to ask race coaches to be able to ski them, but if you're going to be tested on them then tell people what they are in advance so if they haven't done them before they can go away and learn!

When you turn up to do your ISIA tech you know what you will be tested on and should have a pretty good idea of what the standard should be. Therefore if you turn up before you're ready you have only yourself to blame!
ski holidays
White pass lean(often called turn) is a standard teaching exercise.... I've been asked to do them before and I'm not trying to be an ISIA ski teacher... if folks have honestly not seen these before then IMHO they need to get out and see the world a bit more... These are taught in many places around the world... and are a bread and butter racing drill... This is labelled as Level 2 race Coach if you need it to get an ISIA it is because they think you need to understand some of racing... if you think you don't you are thinking your trainers are fools??? They have accepted this criteria remember...

Remember many places in the world you will be expected to be able to coach younger skiers as part of your instructor job... you want to be qualified to teach world wide this is part of the expectation....

Griping about it is like me saying I don't want to learn about tablet making because I don't want to be an industrial pharmacist - the qualification (as it stands currently) is pharmacist and I have to be able to do the job...

I'll repeat again - this is a standard drill in ski instruction and a basic drill in race coaching... I have seen these taught in many many places... crying that they don't do them on your UK dry slopes or fridges is not going to cut it in a world wide qualification (also if it is run by CSCF or follows their course well they do these drills often)

You might think why i is called a white pass lean in NA ski instruction and racing (rapidly taking over english speaking instruction as far as I can see)... it is named after a spontaneous recovery done by one (or both) of the mahr's many years ago... why spontaneous? because they had been doing them as racing drills (that is 30 odd years back at least this was a training drill)
snow report
little tiger,
I don't think anyone was "gripeing" about the course or the drills. We were just talking about the lack of pre-course information.
Oh and I personally have no interest in race coaching. I am, and like being, a ski "instructor" not a coach.
Of course last week there were some people of the course who were very experienced racers with a good knowledge of race drills but others (like me) had never raced and so it was all new. But as everyone in the group passed the course I hope that gives you an example of the high standard of teaching in the training section of the course given by the trainer.

I take it now that you know that everyone passed you will be wanting to work with BASI teachers not only due to their high standards of ability but also their lack of taking the bait when thrown ?
snow conditions
Wayne, fact remains it is a standard instructional drill... not an 'unkown' "I've never heard of it before". It has been around for years and is used in many countries...

PS don't come down here to instruct our kids start running 'gates' as soon as they can turn both ways... Wink NehNeh
ski holidays
little tiger,

No one here has said white pass on any other drill shouldn't be part of a race coach course. The points being made were:

1) Lack of pre-course information. When you've paid probably £1000 all in to do a course to then fail because you've not had the chance to practice a particular drill in advance and work out if you're ready to take the course would be frustrating to say the least.

2) Method of assessment being a "test" based on performance of certain drills, rather than continuous assessment of skiing ability (i.e take into account if someone hasn't done a drill before they will not be as hot as it as someone who practices week in week out, but then make the pass / fail assessment based on overall ability, how quickly they pick something up, how they are able to change and adapt the way they ski based on feedback etc.). This differs from almost all other BASI courses and is personally not a method of assessment I like.
latest report
but being able to change and adapt based on feedback is part of having developed skills and learnt to blend them and vary those blends..... ie it is the basis of skills based learning which you guys were earlier telling easiski BASI now do... so if you are learning to teach skills based skiing you should be able to do it also...

oh and actually Wayne was the one who said
Quote:
I had never even heard of a white pass turn before
... so yes someone was complaining that they had not done this drill before...
ski holidays
little tiger wrote:
but being able to change and adapt based on feedback is part of having developed skills and learnt to blend them and vary those blends..... ie it is the basis of skills based learning which you guys were earlier telling easiski BASI now do... so if you are learning to teach skills based skiing you should be able to do it also...

I think you might have missed the part where Wayne said that he and the rest of his group passed, as was the case when I did my Level 1 Coach badge a few weeks ago despite most of us not having done some of the drills before we did the course.

The point which Wayne and beanie1 are making is that the assessment criteria are unclear. Most of the BASI courses are graded on a broader, continuous assessment system where there is no single aspect which is starkly pass/fail. The coaching courses are unusual in that respect. It seems to me to be an uncontentious point that if you are going to have very clear specific assessment criteria for which there is an direct pass/fail you should make those assessment criteria available to teachers and candidates prior to the assessment. I've worked for and with a number of organisations that have developed national curriculum and testing methodologies; making the assessment criteria freely available is pretty much a given.
ski holidays
little tiger wrote:
so yes someone was complaining that they had not done this drill before...

If you're going to quote something you should quote the context

Full section actually says
Wayne wrote:
Nor me, I had never even heard of a white pass turn before (or done any racing) but IMO if you’re the right standard then you can pick them up quite quickly. But still, you should at least get a few drills to practice and be told that you will be assessed on some of them. This way you will not just learn a few "tricks" to a high standard and will at least increase you skiing skills.

So the point was (again) that it would have been better IMO if we had some pre-course info regarding what we were going to be assessed on, it was not a moan about the specific drills. As I said, I spoke to Diane from BASI training dept and she said she will look into it.

Mind you Sad think better start racing training if gona have any chance at ISTD (Euro test). wink
latest report
Wayne, Well done really pleased it went well for you Very Happy and thanks for the detailed report too.
snow report
Wayne wrote:

Mind you Sad think better start racing training if gona have any chance at ISTD (Euro test). wink

Could have been an idea before a level 2 coach Twisted Evil
snow conditions
little tiger wrote:
Wayne wrote:

Could have been an idea before a level 2 coach Twisted Evil

You're really not keen on making friends here are you? I don't see any problem with what Wayne has done - I suspect his professional development path has no necessity for Level 2 Coach other than as prereqisite experience as he isn't AFAIK intending to be a high level racing . Thereafter as a consumer of tuition he has expressed some surprise about the pass/fail nature of previously unfamiliar drills.

I'm sure in an ideal world every instructor or coach would be able to do everything perfectly and have an encyclopaedic knowledge of every drill ever invented - however without direct demonstration or video demonstration I find it very hard to grasp what any drill is about in written form only so I can understand how its perfectly feasible for any instructor to have missed any specific "standard" drill.
snow report
fatbob, If I am intent on undertaking a venture I like to have some idea where I am going and set myself up right to succeed...

In one computer science course a lecturer commented that a particular area would make a good exam question... I duly annotated and highlighted the section and went off and studied it well before the exam... and thought this was logical... I also dragged my study buddies through the exercise of learning about this stuff...
Seems most of the population thought that subject area boring and dry and so never bothered learning about it... then they walked into the exam and had no idea about the question.... they then walked out and complained about the question...

I see this as the same sort of scenario...

If you want ISIA ski teacher you know that level 2 race coach is a part of the package... to then avoid racing because -
Quote:
I don't like racing and I don't actually need to do it until my ISTD
seems like stabbing oneself in the foot to me... If I was hell bent on being a career instructor in Europe I'd plan my attack differently.
latest report
little tiger wrote:
In one computer science course a lecturer commented that a particular area would make a good exam question... I duly annotated and highlighted the section and went off and studied it well before the exam...
Which neatly illustrates the point we are trying to make but you seem to keen to ignore in your desire to be critical. In your example you got a fairly big hint about the assessment criteria, went off and boned up and weren't surprised when the question came up in the exam. All that Wayne, beanie1 and I'm saying is that it would be a good idea for the same situation as you quoted to apply to the Development Coach courses.

little tiger wrote:
I see this as the same sort of scenario...

If you want ISIA ski teacher you know that level 2 race coach is a part of the package... to then avoid racing because -
Quote:
I don't like racing and I don't actually need to do it until my ISTD
seems like stabbing oneself in the foot to me... If I was hell bent on being a career instructor in Europe I'd plan my attack differently.
Went I started doing BASI stuff the Development Coach courses at Level 1 and Level 2 didn't exist, so it would have been impossible to understand what was required. Once again, what people are saying is they are trying to find out what is required so they can work on it, but that information is not available until you get on the course.

fatbob, that's exactly right. She seems stuck on transmit, so that receive doesn't work rolling eyes
ski holidays
i dont really want to get involved with this but to clarify the L1 and L2 are Alpine Development Coaches, not RACE coaches. racing training is just one part of the L1 and L2 courses. An important one as most coaching in the UK will be for kids race training but the courses focus on skills development over the longer term and offer only a limited amount of gate setting and race tactics.

The L3 is an Alpine Performance Coach is more specialised on race training, course setting, tactical and technical race prep etc

The courses are new, initially licensing the CSCF EL content but being modified by BASI for the European/UK market, the have been undergoing constant change and testing this season. The pre course material is lacking, but as i understand it being addressed for the coming season.

little tiger, chill a bit....
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
rob@rar wrote:
Went I started doing BASI stuff the Development Coach courses at Level 1 and Level 2 didn't exist, so it would have been impossible to understand what was required. Once again, what people are saying is they are trying to find out what is required so they can work on it, but that information is not available until you get on the course.

So since you started ISIA they have added extra criteria to be examined that was not included when you started?
latest report
little tiger wrote:
ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME
ski holidays
little tiger, since I've started we've had a significant change of requirement (and cost) for second discipline; the coaching stuff has changed twice; the language test requirement has been introduced and changed (made harder); we all now need a Criminal Record Disclosure to demonstrate our fitness to work with kids (not complaining - just observing) and the ski requirement has been changed; put on probation and then (seemingly) taken away again.

I've been strongly advised to take my second discipline before it's changed again rolling eyes
snow conditions
FlyingStantoni wrote:
little tiger, since I've started we've had a significant change of requirement (and cost) for second discipline; the coaching stuff has changed twice; the language test requirement has been introduced and changed (made harder); we all now need a Criminal Record Disclosure to demonstrate our fitness to work with kids (not complaining - just observing) and the ski requirement has been changed; put on probation and then (seemingly) taken away again.

I've been strongly advised to take my second discipline before it's changed again rolling eyes

That sucks...
snow conditions
FlyingStantoni,
Quote:

the ski requirement has been changed; put on probation and then (seemingly) taken away again.

Has it?
snow conditions
beanie1, word is that it will stay a recommendation and all reference to it is off next seasons course directory, (PSG had a draft copy)

Quote:

That sucks...

what sucks? they are continually toughening up the certification and training. BASI still has the ISIA stamp unlike a few other organisations... the ski requirement was a pain but IMO they listened to their members and changed their minds.
snow report
skimottaret, that's great news.
latest report
skimottaret wrote:
beanie1, word is that it will stay a recommendation and all reference to it is off next seasons course directory, (PSG had a draft copy)

Quote:

That sucks...

what sucks? they are continually toughening up the certification and training. BASI still has the ISIA stamp unlike a few other organisations... the ski requirement was a pain but IMO they listened to their members and changed their minds.

That they would change the requirements while someone was in the middle of it and make it so they have to do parts they have already done again... or am I misunderstanding what he says?
snow conditions
little tiger, no you don't have to re-do parts you've already done (which is why quite a few of us here rushed to get the Second Language done last autumn before they brought in the oral test!). However if you're halfway through a qualification level and the requirements change for modules that you haven't yet completed, you will have to follow the new requirements for those modules.
ski holidays
[quote="little tiger"]
FlyingStantoni wrote:
That sucks...

The only thing that's really annoyed me is the ski requirement. It's been talked about lots on here - so I'll not repeat the discussion here.

As beanie1 says, anything you've completed isn't undone if the requirement is made tighter and, as skimottaret says, that they're improving standards is generally a good thing.
latest report
FlyingStantoni wrote:
as skimottaret says, that they're improving standards is generally a good thing.

And means that BASI Level 3 has full ISIA recognition demonstrated by awarding the ISIA Stamp. As a non-Alpine nation BASI has for may years been very keen on ensuring their qualifications are internationally comparable, and if that means changing criteria, including making them more demanding, then so be it.
ski holidays
Here's a thought, guys and gals. From what I gather, it seems BASI is going to a skills based teaching model? If that's the case, then a request for a candidate to execute, on the spot, a new skill blend (with no heads up on what's coming) is a very good way to test the extent and adaptability of the skills base the instructor owns.

I did this with my students in L2A at the Fast & Easy camp. After a week of working on developing their balance and edging skills package, we did an exercise called "create a drill". Each student was instructed to pick an option from the following skill areas (lateral balance, fore/aft balance, edging type, turn radius) and combine their choices into a drill they would explain to and demonstrate for the rest of the group. The group then had to spontaneously execute the new drill. It was a lot of fun, but the real purpose was to make the students think/remember what they'd learned over the week, and to test their level of proficiency at their new skills and their ability to blend them on demand. I was very impressed with how well they did with it.

Instructors on a path towards improving the level of their skiing and coaching need to develop their skill base to the broadest and highest form. They need to strive to get to the point that they can blend those skills in any manner requested, on the spot. For students who desire to be put on a path that will take them to true expert skiing, this is target you should be attempting to guilde them towards. To do that, you have to already be there yourself.

This type of skill building has been the methodology that has produced the best skiers in the world for many decades. The best training programs across the globe have used this approach successfully for years and years. The best coaches continuously build/refine/refresh their own personal skill base so they can show and help their students get to the same place. If they hope to truly be successful at helping their students reach their potential, they have to do it.

This is the reason I produced my DVD series. To open a window to this shadowed road to expert skiing. To provide a roadmap for all skiers and instructors to follow. With the depth of skills the series teaches, any recreational skier can become an expert, and any instrutor can pass any test and perform any task requested in their sleep. I can't stress enough how important it is for instructors to pursue developing their skills to this extent, both for their own personal skiing prowess, and for their ablltiy to help their students.

Here's a taster of what that skill package should look like. And it's just a taste. The drills demonstated here are nothing more than the blending of skills, and many more blends exist, limited only by the imagination. When your foundation skill package gets to where it needs to be, any blend can be executed at the drop of a hat.

http://youtube.com/v/sJlO_73a5zI

Last edited by Ski the Net with snowHeads on Wed 5-08-09 21:14; edited 3 times in total
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy