Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Who owns Spyder gear?

Poster: A snowHead
snowpatrol wrote:
alex_heney,maybe if you read what lizzard said in his previous 4 posts you might understand...are you guys buddies or what?(or maybe more than buddies?) must be some reason why you are taking my response to lizzards post so personally

I did read what she wrote in hetr previous posts, and I don;t know why you think the last one was inconsistent with thath. It was just an explanation./clarification.

And I wasn't taking it perosnally, I just get fed up of your continual pointless attacks on (it seems) almost everybody. Usually with very little sense to them.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
alex_heney,attacks????????i didnt attack anybody..read over the posts again and see who started the namecalling..BTW.. you weren't even involved then YOU start calling me names??
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
snowpatrol, are there any cliffs near you and is the weather pleasant? If so, I suggest a bracing, but brief, walk in the spring sunshine.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
snowpatrol, steady lad. You're heading the right way for spanked bottom. Twisted Evil
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hurtle, boring
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
I am still trying to work out what "A$$HAT" means Puzzled
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
rob@rar, uktrailmonster, you are my heroes.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Quote:

snowpatrol, are there any cliffs near you and is the weather pleasant? If so, I suggest a bracing, but brief, walk in the spring sunshine.

Nah, if you're going to do it at least do it on skis.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
red 27, it's something to do with that film Deliverance I think.

snowpatrol, boy, I bet you can squeal like a pig. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
red 27, this, ovvvviously Wink

ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
the word a$$hat is used to denote someone whose head is so far up their own a$$, they could wear it as a hat

there seems to be a certain amount of projection going on when snowpatrol uses the term
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
snowpatrol, boy, you're gonna do some praying for me and you done better pray good. Twisted Evil
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
PJSki, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Looks like we got us a sow not a boar. Where you headin', boy?
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Hurtle, being involved in property development I might well suggest the tea bag recycling option to him - lots of tea is being drunk in lieu of productive work atm Sad . Which reminds me I must be off to 'rally the troops' and get a cup of tea at the same time Very Happy
snow conditions
Snowpatrol screamed:
Quote:
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's more like it, boy.
ski holidays
snowpatrol wrote:
PJSki, you want me to take these panties off?

'sok, boy, keep 'em on.
latest report
snowpatrol wrote:
alex_heney,attacks????????i didnt attack anybody..read over the posts again and see who started the namecalling..BTW.. you weren't even involved then YOU start calling me names??

It isn't just this thread.

You seem to spend almost all your time being as obnoxious as you can.

And if you think you didn't attack anybody, then you really are stupid.
ski holidays
alex_heney, boo hoo..disagreeing with someone is not attacking them....anyway, i know youre defending her because youre looking into her kn!ckers
snow report
PM just received from snowpatrol:

Quote:
I'm not ******* gay, you ****!!!! OK?!!!!
snow conditions
PJSki, awwwww,that was between you and me
snow report
snowpatrol wrote:
alex_heney, boo hoo..disagreeing with someone is not attacking them.

I never suggested it was. But the way in which you express your disagreement is.

Quote:

...anyway, i know youre defending her because youre looking into her kn!ckers

I've never met her, or even skied in France, whihc I believe is where she lives.

And I'm not defending her anyhow. I'm attacking you.
snow conditions
snowpatrol, squeal, boy. Twisted Evil
ski holidays
alex_heney,your last 3 words..read them into youself and let it sink in.......then go back and read what you accussed me of doing...a$$wipe
ski holidays
snowpatrol, Chelsea are sh*t. Sh*t football, sh*t firm.
ski holidays
snowpatrol wrote:
alex_heney,your last 3 words..read them into youself and let it sink in.......then go back and read what you accussed me of doing...a$$wipe

Did you think you had a point?
snow report
Arno, Thank you, As an insult it's a good concept, but(t) the word itself is a bit tricky to get ones tongue round. I guess the American pronounciation works better but(!) I just can't bring myself to drop the 'r'

Insults should be onomatopoeic
ski holidays
PJSki, heard it all before.....ps..you actually took the time to look up my personals.......
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
snowpatrol wrote:
PJSki, heard it all before.....ps..you actually took the time to look up my personals.......

No, aimed the pointer too far to the left and brought you up by mistake. Indeed, your Da might have said something similar. Laughing
ski holidays
PJSki,woop woop bull$hit alert bull$hit alert........"aimed the pointer too far to the left and brought you up by mistake".......bawhahahahahahaha bawhahahahahahaha........bull$hitter
snow report
Little Angel
ski holidays
PJSki, Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
Oh dear . . . we seem to have an upset septic Madeye-Smiley
snow report
Frosty the Snowman wrote:
Oh and if rob@rar, thinks that a few people liked his Les Arcs green out fit then he is clearly back on the glue Toofy Grin .

Laughing Laughing

A few people will sit next to me when I have the complete ensemble on, but others insist I remove the jacket in case I do damage to their retinas Wink
ski holidays
rob@rar, nice, my daughter has lollipops that colour. Very Happy
snow conditions
rob@rar, nice....glint in yer eye wink
snow conditions
Frosty the Snowman, Laughing there always is Wink
latest report
HH wrote:
rob@rar, nice, my daughter has lollipops that colour. Very Happy

But does your daughter's lollipop do this? Wink
ski holidays
rob@rar, Laughing Laughing no but I think if she has one too many she does start seeing stuff like that! Laughing Laughing
snow report
rayscoops wrote:
uktrailmonster wrote:
Here's how it works. Poor people tend to buy cheap stuff and rich people tend to buy expensive stuff. Are you with me so far? Someone with an income of £100K pa might decide to spend £400 on a ski jacket. That's the same as someone earning £20K spending £80 on their jacket. So whether or not your priorities are "clusterf*ck'd" depends entirely on your income. Is it really that difficult to imagine being rich and not having to measure every cost in units of "a weeks skiing"? The cost of a weeks skiing will vary dramatically too depending on income, so it's meaningless anyway.

Actually no, for example, my mate who is loaded went on his first ever ski holiday to St Moritz or some where knobby like that (because his girlfriend (ex) is a snob and also rich) and bought some Northface gear there that cost a fortune. I have since 'educated' him as to the value of money with respect to picking his ski resort, modes of tranport, DIY trips etc and that he does not need to waste money unecessarily. He now wears with pride a ski jacket that I bought for him in Bangkok and avoids expensive ski trips whereby the same quality of trip can be achieved for half the price.

At times some people seem to confuse quality with price.

While it's true that some rich people will economise as a point of principal on certain trivial items, unless your mate is eccentric, his total expenditure on "stuff" will be a lot higher than someone on a low income.

There has never been a linear relationship between quality and price. It's always a case of diminishing returns as you spend more. There are also inevitably overlaps on quality when dealing with brand naming, discounting, fakes etc.

Anyway my point in the previous post was that someone who spends £500 or whatever on a ski jacket is not automatically stupid as the reverse snobs would have us believe.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy