Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

See Whitedot skis in action

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Whitedot freeride
The first skis to be designed and built by a UK company since the 80's can be seen in action on Scottish snow in this video clip on BBC.co.uk ...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/7893328.stm

Go kiwi1, nice pitch! Wink

News of WHitedot's launch here: http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=43106#1034406
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Nice to see some coverage, but can they really be described as a "Scottish ski"? Laughing
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
rob@rar wrote:
Nice to see some coverage, but can they really be described as a "Scottish ski"? Laughing

Of course they can if your after some media coverage (and you see Bradford and the Mont Blanc Valley as being in Scotland) wink .
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Andrew, will you have these on demo at EOSB?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Bikeandsnow, yup.

rob@rar, midgetbiker, shhhhhhhh wink Very Happy
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
kiwi1, that is the BIGGEST c'tickler I've ever seen Shocked . . . along with some of the worst skiing Confused Are you going to have a distributor here over the pond?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
sweet, what's the deal with trying these out????
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I found this rather interesting:

http://www.newschoolers.com/web/forums/readthread/cat_id/1/thread_id/388095/page/1/

I assume that this is what kiwi1 has been through.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
kitenski, there are plans afoot to have them available as a hire option at the EoSB.
I expect we'll do some snowHeads Summer sessions in some snowDomes and I'm sure Kiwi1 will be involved with those.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Couldn't BBC Scotland find a better skier to do the report?

Is it just me or does the instructor look like he's working a little hard?
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I've just looked on the website and the address is just down the road from my surgery. Never mind Scotland - Yorkshire Freeride, that's the way forward. I'd put my hand in my pocket for a pair of skis that say Made in Bradford on them
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
BGA wrote:
I'd put my hand in my pocket for a pair of skis that say Made in Bradford on them

Laughing
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
BGA, The address you see is my address. I work from home and I live just outside Bradford (for my sins). The company is regisertered in England and Wales and the office/northern distribution centre/garden shed is just outside Coalsnaughton in Falkirk. Laughing

So we are Scotish and NZ owned, skis manufactered in Europe, office and staorage in Scotland, registered in England and Wales. I'd like to move to Canada to really throw a spanner in the works. Hell, we're international.

Last edited by So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much on Thu 19-02-09 16:11; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
kiwi1 wrote:
So we are Scotish and NZ owned, skis manufactered in Europe, office and staorage in Scotland, registered in England and Wales. I'm moving to Canada to really throw a spanner in the works. Hell, we're international.

I suppose the carbon footprint would be somewhere in the midfat/fat range then Shocked wink
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy