Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Paradiski - 8 days skiing in February

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A friendly group of mixed ability skiers are looking for two additional people to join us for 8 days of skiing based in Les Coches (La Plagne).

We have a 7/9 person self catering apartment booked in Les Coches from 14th - 21st February 2009 (luckily paid for in August before the exchange rate dropped). There is a double room available that has its own small bathroom. Total cost of the apartment is £1,635 to be split equally between all travellers and paid before departure.

There are five already booked to go which includes: 3 adult males and two teenagers (one 18 the other 13). Les Coches is a small, friendly, quiet, new build village (not many Brits) right next to the Vanoise Express giving excellent access to Les Arcs.

The party is travelling out in two groups. Group 1 (three people) on Friday 13th Feb from Heathrow to Nice (given the peak period keeps the cost down) on the 16:25 BA flight carrying only hand luggage. They will pick up a low cost car in Nice travel up to the outskirts of Turin for an overnight stop before travelling on to Orelle (links to the 3 Vallees) for a days skiing in Val Thorens before moving on to Les Coches on Saturday evening. Return trip will be back to Nice leaving Les Coches on the afternoon of Saturday 21st Feb with an overnight stop (TBA) on the way catching the 11:00 BA flight on th Sunday back to Heathrow. If you wish to travel with this group either from Heathrow or from Nice you will need to book your own flights the car can then be shared. Early notification of intention to join us will also enable us to book rooms for all for the over night stops. Cost of the car, feul and tolls to be spilt equally by all in this group.

Group 2 (two people) will travel from Twickenham on Friday 13th Feb and are booked on the 04:30 Shuttle. Travel will be by a two year old 7 seat Land Rover Discovery 3 HSE equiped with a rear seat DVD system including the luggage for both groups. An overnight stop is planned in Chambry before joining Group 1 in Orelle on the first Saturday. The return trip will start at the same time as Group 1 with an overnight stop in Dijon before travelling on to catch the 14:45 Shuttle on the Sunday. If you are local to Twickenham or en-route to the Channel Tunnel you are welcome to join Group 2. Fuel, Shuttle and Toll charges to be shared equally £150 approx each based on 4 people). You may also have to book your own rooms as the in bound Hotel in Dijon has already been booked an early response should ensure that you're able to reserve a room in the same hotel. We are still waiting to confirm the out-bound hotel.

Alternatively you may want to make your own way to Les Arcs.

Half way through the week we intent to have a days skiing in Val d'Isere, travel by Land Rover.

If you require any further information then please ping me.

Happy skiing.
Dave J
latest report
 andy_devon_uk
andy_devon_uk
Hi Dave, I'm looking for a trip for these dates (half term) to take my two daughters aged 13 and 15 (6th season). Is there still room on your trip? We would fly to Chambery and make our own way to Les Arcs. Andy.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Andy, yes there is still room, might be useful if we have a quick call to discuss the details, I can call you if you can let me know your number. Dave.
latest report
 andy_devon_uk
andy_devon_uk
Dave, how do I PM you as I'm new here and can't see a PM option anywhere? Am I allowed to include my direct email address in a reply? I'm not sure what the rules are here in the forums? Thanks for the quick reply too. Andy.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Andy, I've sent a PM to you, you should now be able to check your Snowheads Inbox and provide your info to the email address I have provided, thanks Dave.
ski holidays
 andy_devon_uk
andy_devon_uk
All sorted and a perfect trip now arranged with a good mix of adults and teenagers for half term week at a much more reasonable price than a typical package trip. Can't wait to go. Thank you Dave for helping out and we all look forward to meeting the rest of the bunch.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy