Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Donkey Express aka Transfer Salzburg-Hinterglemm 24 Jan-31 Jan, spaces available

Poster: A snowHead
vetski, our transfer will be getting to Salzburg for 1pm, so not really.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Eeyore, Smokin Joe, Charlatanefc, Laughing
Quote:

remember to take some crampons for the slippy paths and to help with the ascent of the North Face of the Barstool.

Frosty the Snowman, I had some Cat Tracks in my rucksack but unfortunatly it was on my back at the time rolling eyes If a certainCharlatanefc, had been nearer to me I would have fallen on to him and not the ground Laughing Blokes eh never in the right place at the right time Toofy Grin

On my recent trip to La Plagne I had a hotel with a nice bar in it so saved me the risk of going out at night NehNeh
Joking apart that is one thing that gave me the heebyjeebys was the thought of slipping again while walking on the snow/ice safer to just stay in Sad
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Title re-edited to encourage fellow SH in need. Cost is 99 euros each way shared by number of travellers e.g. current 5 outbound & 2 return
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Anyone else gonna be in Austria in 3 weeks time? Wink
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Oi!!! Wot u doin' in here woman? Get the tea on Wink
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
cheeky sod, dont u think its time u did mine?? NehNeh
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
MrsCharlatanEFC, Welcome to SnowHeads snowHead You tell him girl!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
MrsCharlatanEFC, hello! Great to see you here, though...Mrs? Did you guys get hitched and forget to tell us? Shock
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
MrsCharlatanEFC wrote:
Anyone else gonna be in Austria in 3 weeks time? Wink

I may pop along for a glass of beer or two ! Laughing
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
MrsCharlatanEFC, welcome to snowHeads Very Happy. we haven't met yet, but Mr CEFC can tell you who I am Very Happy
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
MrsCharlatanEFC, Welcome Very Happy snowHead
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Linds, Yes, safer to stay in...the pub! And I just wish I'd caught you!

MrsCharlatanEFC, Eyup chuck, always good to have another yorkshire-person around, some of it might rub off on the rest.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Oi you lot, stop hijacking, I need to drum up interest in the transfer (welcome MrsCharlatanEFC).
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Jerry, dont want you rubbing off on me - again ! Took me ages to get those stains out the salopettes Laughing
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Smokin Joe, Shocked eewwwwwwww, yuck and bleurgh! Where's the upchucking smiley when you need it? Toofy Grin
snow report
vetski, are you coming too?
latest report
II, I trust that is not a double entendre, given Smokin Joe's post! Toofy Grin

If you mean to Saalbach on 24th, courtesy of Kirwin Tours, yup, I am ( Shocked ). In traditional fashion i.e. 3 out of the last 4 Januarys including this one, I have injured my back within a fortnight of going, playing tennis yesterday. It's so much easier to stay healthy when one doesn't exercise...
snow report
vetski,

snow report
Smokin Joe, yup, them's the ones! Ta! Laughing
snow report
Smokin Joe, You're not helping my advertising by covering my thread with spew!! Evil or Very Mad

COME OFF FOLKS, THERE MUST BE SOMEONE OUT THERE WHO NEEDS A LIFT?
ski holidays
Bump, just in case Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
ski holidays
And another bump, just in case!
snow report
vetski, I've already told Hels_T it's her mission to find some strays in resort to throw in on the way back!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy