Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone slept in an "Austrian Twin" room

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Quote:

eeyore is a girl (and so am I)

holidayloverxx, I too shared an Austrian Twin with eeyore but I did have my arm in plaster so was too frightned to move in case I belted her, (unintentionally of course) with the plaster Shocked Laughing
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
What goes on tour stays on tour. Its two single beds pushed together just hope your friend does not like to spoon and everything should be ok!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Here in Austria it's not so much the beds but the rooms without a view in the cellar that you have to worry about. Wink
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi, got back from Mayrhofen an hour ago and had two hairy teenage sons in a 'twin' room - they were aghast when they saw the bed arrangement but solved it by sleeping at opposite ends so they werent breathing on each other - just sniffed each others smelly feet for the week instead lol!!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Gotta agree with a few of the guys, if you're worried about being rogerred in the night you need some new mates! Have shared beds with mates plenty of times and with my gorrila of a father for a week before now and have not had any problems with us all being straight Very Happy apart from the snoring and farting its not really an issue! Short of getting different rooms you aint gonna overcome snoring or farting!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Linds wrote:
holidayloverxx, I too shared an Austrian Twin with eeyore but I did have my arm in plaster so was too frightned to move in case I belted her, (unintentionally of course) with the plaster Shocked Laughing

Given my poor stamina in the apres ski, would have been the only time I did get plastered!! rolling eyes
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Eeyore, Laughing
With the euro rate this year getting plastered will be a rare sight, unless you are very rich Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy