Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Carnage alley

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Remember Sölden being a bit hairy on the final stretch down to the apres ski bars.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Stay in the bar untill everyone else fcuks off home...
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
paulio wrote:
bertie bassett wrote:
I think the level of carnage depends on the day - friday pm is always 'carnage day' as far as I am concerned, with most going home the following day they push themselves harder and down thinks that perhaps they shouldn't be on.

I thing that if you thing that you've got another think comink,

Laughing Laughing
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Mosha Marc, Yep you will be able to tell it's me . I'll be the one that is dithering over whether to blast, cherrypick, go along the side or just having a nervous breakdown because I can't make a decision. The othe clue will be the 2 girls blasting down the schuss laughing at their dad. Embarassed
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Much better now - they have done a bit of remodelling - but the red that channeled everybody off the Grandes Montets at Argentiere used to be quite a mess at about 4.30.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
St Anton:

Steissbachtal (Happy Valley) - especially where it narrows just before Mattun lift. Too much traffic in a small space.

Under the Nassereinbahn - especially in the choke point just below Rodelbahn hutte. Icy by the end of the day.

The short black pitch on Schindlergratzufahrt - after mid morning. Steepish, big bumps, ice, and the need to tuck from the last part to get to Schindlergratbahn

Zurs:

The short black off-ramp need the end of Hexaboden Direkte - ice, steep, with a blue track track at the bottom.

The last pitch under the Hexaboden chair - icey, with mounds of soft snow, and much traffic.

Oberlech:

The short section between Burgwald and Petersboden - icy, between mounds of soft.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy