Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The Val d'Isere posse tries to take over the SCGB... ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Bode Swiller, thats what I understand. The fact of asking people to sign a waiver shows you know that you might be thought to have a duty of care. This has - I understand - been explained to Famous Four. But apparently being elected to council will fix this...

I would like to suggest a Bode Swiller/Tim Brown ticket... Toofy Grin

Oh pooh - I have started a second page Embarassed
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
stoatsbrother, Yes he (whoever he is) can be my Sarah Palin... "you can put lipstick on a Snowhead etc". TB is ideally qualified to be my running partner as he was once famously suspended from this very organ for wishing harm on another Snowhead's children. His attitude will come in handy at the AGM. I'd like Whitegold to be our Press Officer (because we are sure to be losers) and, if you like, you can be Campaign Manager.

We're also suggesting a waver... the casual waver of a glove as we head for the bar and our guests head for the avalanche-prone stuff.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
stoatsbrother wrote:
....Oh pooh - I have started a second page Embarassed

Eyes down, look in Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Bump...

For those of you who have previously said that they support the VdI four -or those who are thinking of not bothering voting in the election - you may be interested to know that it appears that the leader of the Disgruntled D'Iserians is now mooting legal action/reporting the club to the DTI - apparently because a rather confusing sentence in their election statements describing the group as "the ski club members group" [the ?] was edited out - and their opinions put in italics... Is this the bunch of people we really want on the council?

Once again - I would prefer that this subject is discussed on the SCGB forum - rather than here - but would like snowHead SCGB members who do not go over these to be aware of this new development.

Statement now available from Council
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The Val d'Isere 4 does have a nice ring to it, just like the Guildford 4 or the Birmingham 6. Wink
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
missed all of this..will have to dig out my agm forms from under th epiles of ski show gubbins and take alook then
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I've voted, though must admit to not being 100% clear for whom I''ve voted. rolling eyes Embarassed
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I'm not sure that the SCGB have dealt with the challenge from the Val d 4 very well. The club has been amazingly hostile to the group - it certainly gives a strong whiff of "how dare they try and have any influence over OUR club". I'm tempted to vote for the Val d lot to make the point that it is a members club and not just the current leaders plaything.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
The AGM might be quite entertaining. I can't go, sadly.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Skihopper, Agreed. However, having followed the "debate" and having read the synopsis of each of the 9 candidates I know who I am voting for.

Don't think I can get to the AGM either.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy