Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

LG FIS Snowboard World Cup

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Kruisler, Shocked were there muscles ? Laughing
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
DebbiDoesSnow,
Damn you! Laughing
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
wink

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Wed 29-10-08 12:04; edited 2 times in total
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
stab, then you need to delete that post !
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=54186

Anyone thinking about going this year?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Maybe this year might get round to it ! If you enter a comp for tickets this time remember to answer your phone NehNeh
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
DebbiDoesSnow,

haha.. Embarassed

I am really interested but I am waiting to see the music line`up ...
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Friday is Orbital and Pendulem (DJ Set)

Sat is TBC

Sun is Friendly Fires and Chase & Status

So it looks like that Fri is the big dance night, Sat will prob be some decent Indie band and Sun just aint worth it for the music (never heard of either)!

Mixture of boarding and skiing each day however the Sat looks a bit ski heavy, although the main event is the FIS Snowboard comp! I think Fri looks the best, watchin some of Britains best talent trying to qualify in both ski and snowboard comps!
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
They just updated cos' when I checked on Friday, nothing was lined up yet.
I can only make the Saturday so will wait..
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
i could be tempted this year
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Eagles of Death Metal ( Shocked ) and Clavin Harris (that's more like it..) on the Saturday night...
Now I gotta harrass my mate who spent all his money on a stupid Girls aloud/Jay-Z/Coldplay gig at wembley..
He's got his priorities all over the place...
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Are you sure you still want him as a friend after that expose ?
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
TBH, I don't know why I bother sometimes. He's the only "local" friend that is interested in ski/snowboard, so beggars can't be choosers I suppose.
He's always on about boarding to others when we're at parties so obviously I include him in plans such as this one.
I talked to him about it. He said no cos' "strapped for cash and saving for family ski holiday" (a contradiction already..), then blows £115 on last minute tickets to wembley...
When we used to go to Austria for 4 days breaks he always used to get up late, always missed boarding at least one day. and ended up virtually in tears once... Shocked
I think he likes the idea of being a boarding dude more than actually being one..
But he is a v good laugh and he's coming over at the WE for my OH b'day bash... Maybe I can get him drunk enough to sign some sort of legal agreement...
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy