Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The Montalbert La Plagne Villaroger Paradiski Challenge

Poster: A snowHead
redrunmarcus, PM with order for two more on the way. Thanks.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There have been various mentions of "racers" and FIS points (whatever they are), and the suggestion that skiing ability will be the main determinant of lowest time for this "challenge". I disagree. With 9 or so lifts, I would propose that luck with the lifts will be the primary factor.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Please see list on previous page to check that I have got sizes correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
redrunmarcus, if 38 chest is medium, then medium it is. snowHead
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Jonpim, will check sizes with supplier on Mon
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
redrunmarcus, sizes for me spot on thanks
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
redrunmarcus wrote:
LaserStock, Best ask the race organiser wink of course buying a gilet might help Twisted Evil

We do have a tame ex racer of our own for you to pit your skills against............... Toofy Grin

Who says he is tame? Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Mouth wrote:
redrunmarcus wrote:
LaserStock, Best ask the race organiser wink of course buying a gilet might help Twisted Evil

We do have a tame ex racer of our own for you to pit your skills against............... Toofy Grin

Who says he is tame? Toofy Grin

Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
redrunmarcus, Size is right for me thanks Very Happy

Anyone settle an argument for me please? Gillet - pronounced Gillit or jillay? It's been a long weekend... and no agreement reached.... rolling eyes
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Schuss in Boots i think that jillay is the correct pronounciation but gillit is often used round here when taking the p"£$ Laughing
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Roger C, Excellent.... I win!! Laughing Thank you very much... made my day!! Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
jyee et surely? bodywarmer innit! Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Boredsurfing, Dude Toofy Grin
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Cheers ALL will sort payment and distribution when I have the GEEE LAYS.....in my possession Laughing
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
redrunmarcus, GEEE Lays..... that'll be a silent L then Toofy Grin
snow report
- Small (to fit 34/36"), Medium (38"), Large (40"), X-Large (42"), XX-large (44/46")

Anyone want to change
snow conditions
redrunmarcus, Pm on way Embarassed
snow report
Checks label in fleece.

Nope, I guessed right. Smile
ski holidays
XXXXXL please Embarassed
snow conditions
redrunmarcus pm with revised sizing sent!
latest report
Frosty the Snowman, order two and join them together Puzzled Toofy Grin
ski holidays
redrunmarcus, if if time, better change my 2x Larges to 2x XLs -> total 1x s 3x XLs

Ta v m. ( if you've already ordered, well, no worries, the other guys will just have to breathe in...)

Jim
ski holidays
Frosty the Snowman, do you still want the xxl? Puzzled Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
redrunmarcus, oh yes......if nowt bigger is available
latest report
Frosty the Snowman, there you go another motivator for the diet Toofy Grin
snow conditions
redrunmarcus, New order here - I'll need 3 jeeeaaay - 1 medium, 1 large, 1x-large please. I'll PM this as well for sure. Cheers.
latest report
beeryletcher, sorted
snow conditions
redrunmarcus, superb Very Happy
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
redrunmarcus wrote:
- Small (to fit 34/36"), Medium (38"), Large (40"), X-Large (42"), XX-large (44/46")

Anyone want to change

Can I have XXL then please - all those hours in the gym have turned my moobs into muscles..

I'll claim the prize now - 47 minutes, did it on Sunday...beat that if you can..

Oh - skis and not tyres required - damn I missed that bit Laughing
snow conditions
OK guys order in ....I have ordered a few spares so if there is anyone else!!!!!!!!!
We can order more as the season goes on-thanks to everyone that has shown an interest and to all that have ordered

GOOD LUCK may the lift gods be with you wink

snowHead Cool
latest report
redrunmarcus, A quick question. Will you be sending them out? I ask as may want a couple for our friends who are with us for xmas and NY but would need them for xmas to give them as part of their gift and also give them opportunity to take part (I know you normally arrive in resort around 31st Dec). Can you let me know - cheers.
snow conditions
redrunmarcus, me too Toofy Grin

Mouth, We'll have to invent a team prize for us! The Ugly bro and wife are out for New Year as well Toofy Grin
Although he was plotting a route with the most bars possible and then a Taxi back to Montalbert wink Toofy Grin

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Tue 4-11-08 9:44; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
Mouth, Yes as soon as I get them I will give the lucky owners the choice of postage or collection from me in resort after 02/01/09 snowHead
ski holidays
redrunmarcus, Excellent. In that case if you have an extra small and a large then count me in for those.

You heard from the cgski cruise people yet???
snow conditions
Mouth, Can do small no x small available

No news of CGSKI
snow report
redrunmarcus, I meant if you have extra I would like a small not an extra small!!! Just read my note!! Small and one large if poss thanks!
ski holidays
Mouth, OK no prob
latest report
Quote:

Sounds good, I like a challenge. But I'm no racer, just love to ski fast!

Not sure I can run to a gilet, I'm but a poor ski instructor.

Really hope I can get time off work to come over and have a go at this!
snow conditions
LaserStock, cool come on over we are a friendly bunch us Montalbertians Laughing
snow conditions
Well just found out it looks like my 14yr old nieces and their dad are coming out for a long weekend starting on the 19th Dec. Was planning on doing the challenge V>M on the saturday to help celebrate the re-opening of t'express but with the girls not having skied for 3/4 years then we might be pushing it a bit. I might have to postpone my 'scoring run' till they've gone back or at least until they've got their legs back and then no doubt they'll be leaving me behind.

Anyone else around with kids of a similar age from the 20th on the les arcs side..would be good to meetup for some lunch and some skiing?
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy