Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski & Board Camp Tignes 08 (Mountain Sun Deal)-December group CHECK YOUR NAMES PLS

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
holidayloverxx, That was a bit of a bummer! Crying or Very sad

We got back in the hoose around noon today. Smile

Had a bit of a crawl last neet and found this place

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=46196

next time your in GVA check it oot! Big Wink
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
holidayloverxx, I thought nursery slopes didn't count? wink

Nightmare re your flight, glad you got home safely in the end! My flight to LPL arrived early due to a good tail wind but a major part of my route home was closed due to roadworks so I had to follow a convoluted diversion which doubled the drive time Sad

I'll definitely be up for next year, too. Had a brilliant time, great to meet up with fellow snowheads old and new. I seemed to lose everyone at GVA once I'd checked in so apologies for not saying goodbye to everyone - but thanks all for the great company over the four days, can't wait to do it again Very Happy

Special thanks to rednose and maggi, for the most hilarious Sunday lunch ever at the place down the road from Les Melezes yesterday Laughing
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Battlezone, I could have done with that last night. I had to beg a left over dinner roll at the bar at 12:30 am - just about to claim my travel delay on the insurance adn complain to Swiss for lack of food.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
jonm, wondered what happened to you - we missed vetski as well.

(and nursery slopes count if they are the only ones open and we ski 'em wink )
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
holidayloverxx, Well at least your back safely now Very Happy

We are consoling ourselves until the next jaunt. Wa fridge is getting a hammering! Laughing
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I got home about 1.45 this morning after about 45 mins delay and the usual chaos at Geneva. Definitely up for the same weekend next year it was fantastic and great to meet up with everyone. House smells like a bootroom now with boots, liners and gloves drying in front of the radiator Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Quote:

we missed vetski as well

I bumped into her briefly as we were both trying to find the bar/restaurant but just found a building site... I then wondered off and didn't see anyone else again apart from lampbus in the queue for security.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi all, Fab time over last few days (minus a 'slight' delay in Geneva). Great conditions, top company, really enjoyed the resort and the warm welcome at Les Melezes. Def up for it again next year (though note to self - sneak an extra emergency ration croissant at breakfast)
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi from me too Smile . Brilliant holiday! Sorry about the flight delay Eeyore and holidayloverxx. At least you got a day off work Cool . Goodbye and hugs to everyone who I didn't have a chance to see at the airport. See you this time next year!
jonm wrote:
the most hilarious Sunday lunch ever .....
Wasn't it just! Laughing

I, too, got home late (or rather early hours) and work was a pig so husband has just booked us a ski holiday in January to cheer me up Toofy Grin

And Rednose is coming with us too Shocked
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
jonm, and did you hear them call my name to get on the flight?

No Embarassed required, I got through that security queue, was looking for a baguette and they called me out over the tannoy! Turns out that the plane was only 1/4 full and I was the last one. I got on, we went 40 mins EARLY !!

So sorry to hear of all the delays and cancellations for Colin B, Eeyore andholidayloverxx.

It was a great trip, a spectacular 3 days of powder AND on Sunday JT & Me got a run on a real lift. Just as we were getting on the hotel bus, the parvawotsit lift started, so as the bus was coming back in 30 mins anyway, we just done it Madeye-Smiley which almost justifies the 26 euro I paid for my lift pass extension.

I can also now be known as Lamp2bus, 'cos I had the choice of Alpskibus or Meleses bus to get back to Geneva, and was booked on both.

Lovely to meet so many great snowheads old & new, Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Yes, great trip....

Many thanks to all for the laughs and moans.. wink

Great work by the company and hotel... and Bill always made sure we got picked up and looked after. Cute Aussie was a real worker Laughing

Lamp2bus for being the skiing buddy... friday was a fine day and RogerC enjoyed it, I think. ditto Vetski Saturday.. TREES TREES..!!

ColinB and JonM....Chris and Sue... all groovy.

Sorry about Rednose and Maggi wink wink wink Very Happy

Last edited by snowHeads are a friendly bunch. on Fri 19-12-08 17:45; edited 2 times in total
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Next years camp wil be on sale in May 2009 Very Happy
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
JT wrote:
Sorry about Rednose and Maggi wink wink wink Very Happy

Oh, you will be JT, you will be ....... Skullie Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
holidayloverxx wrote:

Woo Hoo! Laughing
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
holidayloverxx wrote:

My knee should be as good as new by then and I will be booking the same week in December again. Very Happy
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy