Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Gay Ski Holiday...

Poster: A snowHead
Quote:

Do you have any problems with the Goats MM?

red 27, When I write the book I'll make sure you get a copy Laughing
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
this thread has also given me a good idea for a business opportunity - Bi Ski weeks! Just think of the advantages.

1. everyone would board and ski

2. accomodation allocation would be a doodle - just bung the car kets in the pot

3. no need to match up the guy/girl ratio a la SpeedBreaks

4. resorts with T-bar lifts would be ideal

5. no complaints about the hotel food as people are confirmed 'not fussy'

jb1970 & SMALLGOATKEEPER I'll put your names down and you'll get the chance to see how the other half live.

Eh oh!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Megamum, I think that jb1970 has been on this forum long enough to know what to expect (and from whom). If he was going to be upset about it, he wouldn't have made the post in the first place. This isn't a comment on any antagonistic posts, but just to reassure you that you needn't worry.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
richmond, snowHead
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
SH can talk about gay skiing week any way they like but Odin's idea of stating

Quote:
'Snowheads - we're backing the gays'

can mean we are condoning gay activities and the forum is probably a gay forum too. I doubt if this represents the majority here.

There is a difference between not objecting to it and being party to it.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
saikee, oh lordy.... lighten up mate?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
saikee, Has anybody ever said you were earnest ?
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
saikee wrote:
There is a difference between not objecting to it and being party to it.

are we still talking about the forum? wink
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
jb1970 wrote:
I really don't think it is necessary to have "gay ski weeks", "gay beach weeks", gay walk your dog weeks" or anything like that. I mean, you never see "black only ski weeks"
You do in the US... there they have the Brotherhood of Skiing (or is it Skiers?). Met hundreds of 'em in a hotel in Utah a few years back. As a joke i asked how you became a member (I'm white). They sniggered but it was clear I'd failed the membership criteria.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Bode Swiller wrote:
jb1970 wrote:
I really don't think it is necessary to have "gay ski weeks", "gay beach weeks", gay walk your dog weeks" or anything like that. I mean, you never see "black only ski weeks"
You do in the US... there they have the Brotherhood of Skiing (or is it Skiers?). Met hundreds of 'em in a hotel in Utah a few years back. As a joke i asked how you became a member (I'm white). They sniggered but it was clear I'd failed the membership criteria.

Yes, but that's America for you - enough said!!!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
red 27 & Latchigo,

Buggex me, if I got bashed for not enjoying a drink or two I can't see why other minorities can get away with it.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
saikee, eh? I always enjoy your unusual use of language, but you've stumped me this time... Very Happy

other minorities enjoying a drink? Puzzled No, you've lost me...
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
teetolalers!
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
saikee, It is just possible that Odin was being flippant. The smiley was a clue.

Until you get the Snowheads email from Peter Tatchell asking for charitable donations, I would not worry too much.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
saikee wrote:
teetolalers!

I don't stand a chance - gay and teetotal!!!
snow report
saikee, Latchigo, jb1970, Laughing

fun thread....
ski holidays
La Toussuire in France used to have a gay week for both gay and lesbian visitors towards the end of March, it involved a Rio style march down the main street some years and I think a well known gay french tv or radio commentator promoted the week pretty heavily. The week was organised by a gay and lesbian hostel/hotel in the village, I think it still goes on and is very very popular.
snow report
oh, just read the last page, erm am I the only one left now, feel awkward about posting now
snow report
Quote:

FWIW just so you can be more if you know any Lesbian women, in general they favour 'practical' haircuts and their bras (if any) don't match their pants

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

red 27, you don't know many lesbians do you? And I can imagine that several of your straight female friends would be mortified to know what you think of them.
snow report
Odin wrote:
SMALLZOOKEEPER, Now your talking !!! That's what they should be showing on Ski Sunday, Apres Ski Lesbian hot tub parties Twisted Evil

direct from Beaver Creek!
ski holidays
Lizzard, but if your on holiday there, and 4,000 fun loving guys turn up then the concentration of male loving could make you a tad uncomfortable.. just as say a gay couple would feel a tad uncomfortable if the hetro branch of millwall/old testament /koran brigade rolled into town.. Shocked
latest report
[quote="Lizzard"]
Quote:

red 27, you don't know many lesbians do you? And I can imagine that several of your straight female friends would be mortified to know what you think of them.

dead right about the last bit - but probably not in the way you mean wink

It's a bit like Modern Art Lizzy; I don't know much about Lesbians, but I know what I like Toofy Grin
snow conditions
SMALLZOOKEEPER wrote:
just can't be doing with so called minorities organise this kind of thing, does nothing to aid a more integrated society.

It's a two way street.

In a truely integrated society, there should be no need for this kind of things.

In a society that's not yet integrated, "this kind of things" give the minority more opportunity, which one hopes will eventually lead to a truely integrated society.

Given the responds shown on this thread, it appears we're not yet a truely integrated society...
Quote:

I feel that "gay ski weeks" or "alternative holiday companies that cater solely for gays" are only out to make money (this is blatantly obvious if you look at the prices of this said "gay ski week").

After all, for you personally, there's no need for such things any more...(you don't feel the need to pay the over-priced "gay ski bash"). That's a positive sign, isn't it?
ski holidays
So the OP has posted, probably to generate some light hearted banter, was not offended by the inevitable double entendres, yet the left wing, hemp wearing PC community have come out of their mud huts screaming for tolerance and acceptance for others?

Geez, it's like a council coffee room...
ski holidays
Guvnor, wink Laughing
latest report
Guvnor, You are Richard Littlejohn and I claim my £5 Very Happy
ski holidays
thefatcontroller wrote:
SMALLZOOKEEPER, What the difference between 'gay' holidays and 'lesbian' holidays Confused

Freddie Mercury type moustaches?
ski holidays
Quote:

SMALLZOOKEEPER, What the difference between 'gay' holidays and 'lesbian'

I nearly wet myself when I read this Laughing If you where sharing a resort with above gay holiday party would that justify wearing a one piece? Toofy Grin
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
DB,
Quote:
thefatcontroller wrote:
SMALLZOOKEEPER, What the difference between 'gay' holidays and 'lesbian' holidays

Freddie Mercury type moustaches?

Having seen some lesbians I ain't so sure you can narrow it down like that.... Toofy Grin
snow report
jb1970 wrote:
saikee wrote:
teetolalers!

I don't stand a chance - gay and teetotal!!!

That could be an opening in the market.

Are there any chalet/hotel owners who would be interested in filling jb1970's opening that he's just spotted in the market?
snow conditions
in case anyones is (bi ?)curious
http://youtube.com/v/tG3eVY2JS4c&feature=related this is a very tasteful ad for the Arosa ski gay week, the opening photo looks a bit chilly....
ski holidays
Indeed, and just think how cold his friend must be.

Cue 'probe' and 'helmet' jokes.
ski holidays
Quote:
in general they favour 'practical' haircuts and their bras (if any) don't match their pants

oh well, that's me pigeonholed then.
ski holidays
pam w, he plainly hasn't seen the price of Wonderbra's pants. Laughing
ski holidays
snowHead no.1... I need to know who else is gay. I don't want to offend anyone else.
snowHead no2... You could assume everyone is, and not say anything offensive.
snowHead no1... Yeah. I'm sure everyone would appreciate me treating them like they were gay.
snow conditions
pam w, Lizzard, you two are talking pants
snow conditions
Why if lesbians like women do so many of them look like men Puzzled
ski holidays
Ordhan, Are there's the rub... as it were.... I'm reminded of the Blur song Girls & Boys;

GIRLS WHO ARE BOYS
WHO LIKE BOYS TO BE GIRLS
WHO DO BOYS LIKE THEY'RE GIRLS
WHO DO GIRLS LIKE THEY'RE BOYS

A kareoke classic Very Happy
snow conditions
Ordhan, shut up, fool.

1. The majority of them don't (but you haven't spotted those ones, have you, because they don't match your stereotype and you've just assumed they are straight).

2. Lots of us straight birds have short hair and wear boots. Get over it.
latest report
Lizzard, pearls before swine rolling eyes
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy