Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

BAA strike

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Kruisler,
I thought the minimum now was 24 plus bank holidays?
http://www.dti.gov.uk/employment/holidays/index.html
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
norris,

Not sure but your link states "inclusive of bank holidays".
I think there are 8 bank holidays a year, with my 20 days that's 28 days which is the new minimum...
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I am muddled its not very clear? but basic has gone from 20 - 24 ?

"The statutory holiday entitlement has changed – from 1 October 2007, the entitlement increased from four weeks to 4.8 weeks (24 days if you work a five-day week)"
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
It says.......

The statutory holiday entitlement is changing. The holiday entitlement increased to 4.8 weeks (24 days if you work a five day week) from 1 October 2007 and will further increase to 5.6 weeks (28 days if you work a five day week) from 1 April 2009, pro-rata for those working part-time. The holiday entitlement is inclusive of bank holidays. If you already receive paid time off for bank holidays in addition to your four week holiday entitlement your holiday entitlement has not increased.

Also as I knew, the new regulations include Bank Holidays so 20 days plus Bank Hols is fine (what I get, as well!)

Anyway, good news on the strikes, big weight of many peoples shoulders no doubt.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
norris, eddyr,

Clear as mud! Laughing

Not before April 09 anyway so let's focus on my snowboard trip on the 16th January of this year! snowHead
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Good to hear that the strikes are off Very Happy

10 more sleeps then Whistler Very Happy
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
the_fatadder, 15 for I , also to Whistler!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy