Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

schladming snow report

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Great photos I'm very jealous Smile
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Another fantastic day today. Not a cloud to be seen, started the day at -15 degrees, early start at Haus. A morning of fresh powder, highlight was the north face of the gipfel 1 lift (the peak of Haus). Steep and nice and deep.

view first thing this morning from apartment

from the top.

powder frenzy...

A nice day for a ski in the trees Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Heh, looks great. BTW waynos, thanks for the pm re. off piste guiding in Maria Alm a couple of weeks back. Snow wasn't too great and I was with some friends for a long weekend so stuck to the pistes. Back out on Sunday for a week so hopefully there'll be some powder left Smile
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Great photo's Waynos...looks fantastic,keep em coming. Will be trying it for myself from Monday onwards,can't wait. More of the same being predicted next week.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
What a difference a day makes! After 3 days of powder had a day off, a much warmer day. Skied yesterday - what a disapointment. Maybe 5cms of fresh in town so expected more higher up but just the same however a nasty crust off piste and very icy on piste with clouds rolling in. A very unpleasant day. Today however was far better, blue skies, hard packed piste softening during the day and even some nice powder higher up on north facing aspects. Forecast for more fresh Tuesday onwards, leave thursday so hoping for one more powder day.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Rain in the valley this morning but snow from around 1000m upwards. A good 10 -15 cms at Haus to be enjoyed though towards midday the sun broke out of the snow was rapidly transforming other than higher up.

More snow forecast for tomorrow and beyond, though I only care about tomorrow as it's our last day of skiing for this rather long trip.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
waynos, great pics!!! Looks like you're having lots of fun. rolling eyes Toofy Grin

See you when you're back.

Cheers
Kersh
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Kersh, Leaving in the next hour or so Sad guess what? It's dumping right now, heaviest snowfall I've seen in town since we've been here. The forecast looks rather nice for the next week, if you like powder of course. But hey it's off to the wonderful Peterborough with it's ever increasing ethnic diversity and the place where the RAF aren't allowed to wear uniforms in case they offend certain "community groups". At least Posh are top of league 2. Best find a job as well, plenty going at £7 per hour picking potatoes in the Fens or should I just sign on? Best be careful I’m diversifying off topic though diversifying is the new labour way – god I’m confused.

Last days skiing yesterday was a wet affair. Lots of very heavy rain showers, so left skiing until late afternoon. Was blizzard conditions at the very top, but rain from 1600m downwards, so kept high. Managed to ski down in between the rain showers. The slopes were dead and given all the rain actually quite enjoyable to ski or maybe I was determined to enjoy my last hour or so of skiing. Off now to load the car or maybe I could sneak off for the first lift before the wife realises.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Got back from Schladming yesterday. Mixed week weather wise, monday and tuesday sunny but cool, then snow and rain lower down for three days and saturday sunny and very mild. The slopes lower down were suffering from the rain with lot's of heavy slush,but higher up was generally good. Lot's of decent area, really enjoyed the skiing.
The village or town is lovely with quite an upmarket feel to the place, the bars are generally smart. The new purpose built Apres place off the black home run is really high spec' but it's over run by middle age germans and the music they play is dreadful. Not many brits about, either this place is undiscovered or it was a quiet week. Prices in the resort are very good, we were eating a main course for between 8-12 euros and a beer was about 3 euros.

I would definetely recommend this place and will be returning.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy