Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Plagne new pistes and re graded pistes for 07/08

Poster: A snowHead
Nooooo, where's all the promised snow gone? I'm starting to not enjoy this December will there, won't there saga. Had enough of that last year. Too warm here in Blighty as well. Still, the optimist in me predicts a big dump in 2 weeks, just in time for season opening. Confused
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Josef K,

Have faith. Week ahead looking good. Early days yet Cool snowHead
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
gwaelod, not sure why you are telling us. Surely you should be telling Le Forum de Paradiski? Confused
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Jonpim,

My comment was to Josef K, Not sure your point snowHead Puzzled
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Sorry gwaelod, I'm too slow with the mouse. I was referring to this.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Jonpim,

I speak 3 languages. Swearing, Irish and English in that order. I look at the pictures on the French site, don't undersand a word they say. Thought users here might be interested in the pictures? snowHead

However in your honour I have thanked the lady in English snowHead
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
A picture of the new sources slope improvements on RG's site
http://www.perso-laplagne.fr/News.htm
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
boredsurfin wrote:
improvements

Puzzled Sad wink
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
gwaelod, I know I know, they'll put putting rope tows on the flat bits next wink
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
boredsurfin,

I can see uphill skiing only soon. Health and safety. Downhill to dangerous Laughing
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.

BUMP

boredsurfin wrote:
Specialman,
Quote:

Anyway, run like 'Le Tunnel' are really for skiers and not boarders so that's kind of why I stayed away from Bellecote

Laughing I thought the boarders enjoyed the walk along to the tunnel wink

A fellow skiing snowHead has managed to schuss from the top to about 6ft into the tunnel before running out of speed and coming to a halt Laughing
Big bloke lots of bulk wink

Very Happy I did it! I did it! snowHead snowHead Schussed right through and out the other side!

Only to be told it was becuase I was older and fatter rolling eyes
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
boredsurfin, whoever told you that is of course talking cobblers.
Nice to think that age can make you faster, but rubbish of course - your informant was obviously just jealous of your great skill
Fatter? No, you need to be aerodynamic to get up speed, not fat. Then you need technique to hold onto your speed.
Whoever told you needs snowball down his Y-fronts, and you need a large drink to celebrate.
Well done! snowHead

(I've schussed right through the tunnel too - fun, isn't it Very Happy )
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Jonpim, Yep I explained that to my 15 year old daughter who was of course in awe of her Father's achievement but being a teenager couldn't possibly admit it! wink Laughing
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Did 15 year old manage it as well?
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Jonpim, Nope, ran out of puff about half way through the tunnel Very Happy
ski holidays
Ah! I now have a sneaking idea of who said you were (and I quote) "older and fatter".
Could it be someone, younger, and slimmer, and female? wink
snow report
Jonpim, Toofy Grin Yep certainly was and probably the only one that could get away with it ...just
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy