Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Brochure speak made easy

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Bones, We once went to Cervinia with Crystal. The brochure said B&B, the invoice said half board. on arrival the hotel had no restaurant. Showed the Crystal Rep the invoice and they arranged for meals at the hotel next door, which we took. another couple had the error on their invoice and took a cash payment instead. there were no questions asked, just hands up to a mistake which they honoured.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We booked (and paid for as far as we knew) B&B once and turned up in resort to discover we'd been booked into the hotel as HB!! We were in a bit of a rush on arrival as it was late evening and we thought we'd got to dash into town to grab a bite to eat but the hotel was ready for us with a full evening meal Very Happy Made a very nice bonus to the week.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
holidayloverxx, FenlandSkier, Good to hear other reports regarding brochure mixups and it being in the punters favour Very Happy Very Happy

I must say that I cant really fault Crystal, if there is a problem they have done their best to rectify it, unlike other companies I've heard of Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

Whitegold wrote:
davidof wrote:
world's premier ski resort = Russian oligarchs and eastern european call girls

Wherever that resort is, it sounds wicked

Sounds like Borovets

or BANSKO snowHead
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

I must say that I cant really fault Crystal, if there is a problem they have done their best to rectify it, unlike other companies I've heard of

that sounds like good news, were going with Crystal in January for the 1st time having always been with Thomson previously, I know they're owned by the same company but you're never actually sure until you get ther if you know what I mean.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
freezywater, Have been with Thompson too and they were as good IIRC Smile
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy