Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Want a job? *UPDATE*

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hurtle, hmmm--me too (would be a big decision-- but a fun idea!), although I have never repped, I've had plenty of experience as a guest in chalets! Been to Verbier twice, but quite a long time ago-- I guess one could learn one's way around the slopes after a week or two --if one focused on that. I thought job share could entail the sharing of actual weeks spent in resort---wonder if that would work? We should pm each other to see if we could offer parlor, anything concrete regarding a joint effort?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Julieanne, I'll think about it! (Some more.)
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hurtle, Ok. Me too--have to think ! (I'll pm you my contact-- as I'm away from my home pc soon---and may not be able to access this site easily)
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hurtle, Julieanne, The most important thing to us is having the happiest guests possible. How we achieve that we can be very flexible about.

In terms of a job share my initial thoughts would be for two people to be in resort for the full season but to share the duties, allowing the other person to ski more, rather than splitting the season up.

I'm not sure I'm up to date with what qualifies as a geriatric these days, but in this case age will count in your favour when we come to hiring someone. If you think you can keep up with the rigors of a ski season, go for it. My old boss is 74, she still shakes her thing... (although she is now taking drugs to control the shaking. Laughing )

We need an attentive, servile person to counter my rude, ignorant personality! wink

The work should involve no real cooking, although I hope that maybe the occasional cooked breakfast shouldn't stretch anyone too far.

If anyone is interested please contact me via e-mail ski@skiextra.co.uk so we can have a chat to see how this might work our for both of us.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I have updated the first post. Please read that. If you want.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
A great offer this, I worked in Morzine and Vald'isere for similar "family" run outfits and had a great time...mucho time for snow as we had lots of empty weeks.....
Cool Cool Cool

I would offer myself again, but my wife may divorce me I suspect. Crying or Very sad
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Parlor, Would love to say I'm interested but not for this coming season, if you are looking a gain in the future 08/09 season I may be able to offer my services. Toofy Grin
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Tempting, sooo very very tempting!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Don't be tempted. Be skiing.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Is this site becoming a commercial advertising site?
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
stanton, that depends on whether it's a "hello boys, like what you see" or an "Oi dipshit, buy this 'cos I'm telling you to" approach.

Which would you rather have, a delicate slice of Spam on Ciabatta with a fresh tomato and olive chutney or to be smashed across the face with the tin?
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Masque, Laughing Laughing Laughing
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Masque, my home made tapenade is exceedingly good. It can be experienced by booking... NehNeh NehNeh NehNeh

stanton, I'm offering snowHead a chance to do a season, not exactly profiteering from it.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Masque, excellent Laughing
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy