Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Arinsal, Princessa Parc- Andorra

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Having booked the princessa parc hotel for early next year I just wondered if anyone had been there or could provide Photos etc? Also, can you upgrade to the Diana parc and if so, how much?

Thanks to all for the same question this time last year with reference to Soldeu. Most brilliant holiday ever, a great place to board/ski and slopes were filled with the friendliest crowd we,ve ever met. (apart from snowheads - obviously!) Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
paulm, send Nade a PM - she is the Arinsal expert.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Smokin Joe,

Thankyou.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
paulm, seems a tidy enough place. Went in there for a drink when staying in Arinsal earlier this year. 6/7 min walk to the main lifts.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Not been myself but have friends that raved about it , they stayed there in March for the 2nd time.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I stayed there five years and thought it was a great hotel. Very handy for the ski lifts and for Quo Vadis (the best bar in Arinsal), and it has its own gym, spa, and an amusement arcade with a bowling alley. So there's plenty to do if getting drunk isn't all you fancy. Rooms were clean and fair-sized, and the food was nice, as well as plentiful.

Go ski-ing in Pal when you can, it's much nicer. Jump on a bus one day too and go to Arcalis (same ski pass). It's a bit of a hike, but worth it.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hey Paul,

Myself and the girlfriend went there for Christmas 2006 and stayed in the Diana wing of the hotel and it was absolutely brilliant. The staff were incredibly friendly and the service and general cleanliness were far supperior to many hotels i have stayed in here in Dublin which have a similar star rating. I honestly couldnt rate it highly enough.

I could give you many examples of the brilliant service we received but what summed it up for us was that they bagged our dirty clothes. I know it sounds disgusting but when you are rushing in the morning to be at ski school on time, the last thing on your mind is to tidy them up (we had just been shoving them under the desk) but when we came back the room was spotless and the clothes had been bagged up for us.

Needless to say, we left a big tip for the cleaning staff at the end of the week to say thanks.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks 4 all your comments so far guys and gals,only 3 months to go Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
paulm wrote:
Having booked the princessa parc hotel for early next year I just wondered if anyone had been there or could provide Photos etc? Also, can you upgrade to the Diana parc and if so, how much?

Thanks to all for the same question this time last year with reference to Soldeu. Most brilliant holiday ever, a great place to board/ski and slopes were filled with the friendliest crowd we,ve ever met. (apart from snowheads - obviously!) Toofy Grin Toofy Grin

Princessa parc is gorgeous. I've not stayed there, but been in for drinks. lovely lounge/chill otu area with big leatehr sofas and a guy playing the piano. Lovely.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I've stayed there with my mum, nice place. Spa worth a trip although you pay extra but only 12E or so. Easy for the lift, although the little path can get MEGA icey! Live Music in Bogarts is good, and the bowling alley downstairs is handy!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Is it just me, or would this question have been better asked prior to booking?

Yours in pedantry K wink
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
kermit, only if you run your life according to the rules and opinions of people you have (for the most part) never met wink
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy