Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Am I dreadful? - An embarassing tale

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
kermit, Sorry but I have to say I think my link was better NehNeh Laughing
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
AxsMan, I'd agree - is the young lady included in the price?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
AxsMan wrote:
Frosty the Snowman, Any birching of Bottom cheeks required ? You know who to call Toofy Grin

Thank you for advertising my services... such a chore to punish those naughty nubiles Twisted Evil

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Fri 23-02-07 22:35; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.

I could sell you one of these for £25 Twisted Evil
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
professorpool, I wish you were joking Toofy Grin
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
on a school ski trip i took 1 wrong ski and spent the whole day releasing from the bindings and not knowing what was wrong. The worst part came when i went to get on the chairlift, the force of the chairlift hitting my legs popped 1 ski off and ended up having to get off the lift on 1 ski, this was made worse as it was my second day on my first ever ski trip!!!!! Toofy Grin
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
montylad, did they make you wear the t**t hat, or did someone else do somethimg even dafter that day? Laughing
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
The other week I went off with a German girls knickers and skied in them all day without noticing ... just thought they had warmed up a bit cos they were a lot softer and that there were some new adjustable bits and bobs on them that I hadn't noticed before.

She however couldn't use mine and spent hours (apparently) looking for a pair to fit her and as she was leaving that night took mine back to Germany with her as hostages to make sure I sent hers back to her !!

In our subsequent emails she blamed the apres .. clever girl !!
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
petemillis, Shocked Shocked Shocked Shock Shock Shock
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
so, this happened to me on saturday. we were at the grand montets in chamonix and i was lagging behind on the way to lunch cos i'd had a wipe out up the slope. as a consequence we couldn't split our skis. half way thru lunch i went to the loo and decided to check my skis were ok on the way back. they were gone, as were my new poles. i searched frantically and kept catching sight of other pairs of k2 burnin luvs but mine were nowhere to be found. in the end we found a pair of burnin luv hire skis that were alot longer than mine, had appalling bindings on and a set of crappy kemia poles. the bindings on this pair were set for somone with a much larger foot than me so they would never have been able to ski on them without noticing (i am a size 7 so this woman was bascially big foot). these skis were also quite some distance from where mine had been but it seemed possible that someone could have taken mine "by accident". that is me being generous as quite frankly you have to be one of the least attentive people ever born to not realise that these skis were significantly different to mine. to my mind no-one who owns their own skis could ever make this error as they are precious to you. only someone with a shitty pair of hire skis could ever make this mistake. we waited an hour and just as we were about to give up all hope this woman turns up with my skis. she was very apologetic and i was almost tearful to have my skis back so she didn't get the hair dryer treatment but she really deserved it. she had adjusted my bindings so she could ski on them rather than coming back down in the cable car so we had to spend precious time gettting them properly sorted. this pretty much ruined my day.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
goaty, the worst part there is that she didn't come back down in the cable car! I guess a chair or drag and you might have an excuse.

I can sympathise with the location being completely wrong. Sometimes I forget where my skis are, or rather, they are not where I thought... and no, I have never taken anyone else's accidentally!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy