Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New, old boots on the market

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Look interesting

http://www.fulltiltboots.com/
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Bet they still don't fit my wide foot. Very Happy
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I thought Dalbello had bought the rights off Kniessel who bought them from Rachlie.
Perhaps SZK can enlighten us?
My wife and I skied the Rachlie Flexon comps for many years and it was traumatic going back to normal boots. I have just recently bought the Dalbellos in the hope that I can rekindle my relationship with what were comfortable boots.

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Mon 5-02-07 22:44; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Dypcdiver, old thread here:

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=17891

Distributed by Madshus and Line reps, hmmm.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
comprex, Many thanks for the link extreemly interesting, I'm afraid that in Sept my mind was on skiing behind boats
It never ceases to amaze me how many people who skied the Flexon's still swear by them.
I shall edit the ref to Fischer when it should have been Kniessel.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hmm, I know someone who swears by Flexons. Very Happy
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I had some in 1988, wish I still had, booked in at Nevada in Tignes on saturday, let's hope I get something as good.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I dunno how good they are, but it was interesting to see the video - they did look more flexible than my conventional boots - in fact when folk told me to flex forward in conventional boots for the first time I found it hard to see that they even could flex.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Megamum, the flexon was/ is one of the best boots of all time [if it firtted your foot] the flex was progressive with minimal distrtion of the shell that we see on many other boots

if i remember rightly, in its day this boot [or the world cup version of it ] won more world cup and olympic medals than any other boot on the circuit Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
CEM, I must admit I did see the point of the concept with the 'wire' based clips that fitted into the chanel - you could certainly see that this allowed the indentation they fitted into to flex around the wire, in actual fact even with conventional boots that fit round the ankle - such as walking boots a tongue with grooves in it would no doubt be easier on the ankles than one made solidly. It was also interesting that they placed one of the clips on the front part of the boot rather than the back which would have restricted the movement forwards. It had certainly all been thought through by the first designer. You can tell I watched the video can't you? Smile
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy