Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

'Britonlift' information wanted

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thanks, I don't think I'll need a 100 but as soon as its seen I'll need to print some lift passes snowHead I got the machine from the Shetland Ski Club for the grand price of £00.00p which seeing the price of a new one looks like I got a bargain. I have the 5hp version.
The brochure states 'you can generally ski in England from Christmas to Easter, if you know where to go and are suitably equipped'. Was this EVER possible?

PM me with your details and I'll try and send you a copy. It actually has the same pic on the back and I can see one pulley on it.

It also has a picture of someone skiing back down the hill with the engine strapped to their back which quite frankly looks like a suicide mission!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The 5hp was £1600.48. I think you've got a bargain. Mine is the 8hp and was ex Ulster Ski Club who very kindly explained the setup and went out of their way to help with the carriage.

Theres no way you're going anywhere with the 8hp on your back ! The 5hp weighs 24kg and the 8hp 49kg - plus fuel and oil.

Does anyone know what happened to the Britonlift portable that was sold by public tender last year from the Forestry Commission workshop near Airdrie as indicated in an earlier post ?

Does anyone have some Dendix that they need rid of ????
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ropetow wrote:

Does anyone have some Dendix that they need rid of ????

Maybe the slopes who have changed to Snowflex recently Toofy Grin
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy