Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Carled, when are we allowed to get properly excited

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi - am off to Three Valleys next week and very hopeful that the snow turns up as predicted! I noticed they're forecasting quite a bit of wind with the snow which I guess is usual - does anybody know what sort of windspeeds the lifts will stay open in?

Toofy Grin
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The reason I'm confident about w/c 27th is that it's close enough for the models to be locked into general agreement that it's gonna be damn cold from not long after this weekend with a fair bit of precip (i.e. snow) around for most of next week in most places in the alps. Follow this with continued cold and I think it'll be the best week of the season so far... until I go on the 10th of course... wink Hey, I'm due a corking week... snowHead
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Helen Beaumont, Yes, much of August was colder than most of January here; my Belgian friend bought her father in August and he spent the whole time huddled by the radiator. We sat on the terrace at lunchtime last week, in T shirts one day, with a couple of cold beers. Not yesterday though; it has pissed down incessantly for much of the last 24 hours and what remnants of snow were around the grassy banks in front of our apartment are fast disappearing. Grim. It's 4 degrees at 1550 this morning. Freezing level over 3000m tomorrow so that damned snow had better arrive. One thing though, the amount of rain has been well above what snow-forecast were predicting. Carled is right, of course, they can't forecast precipitation quantities. But if it gets cold without a great deal of snow it will only be the slopes with cannons that are worth skiing on next week so I am hoping they will run true to form and have under-predicted again. .We might go to Les Contamines and ski in the rain/snow there and see what the snow is like
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
What a truely miserable 24hrs, we treked to Val Thorens yesterday and it was still above freezing.......it did at least snow, the sound of pounding rain is sooooooooooo depressing
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I posted this on resort (Jungfrau) this moring. Finally some good news from Switzerland

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a storm yesterday,lastnight. OK Im in Bern & nowhere near the centre of Kyrill but we got some severe wind.

This morning @ 07:30 it was 13C Sad

Good News

Temps are going DOWN after the weekend. Predicted 0C on Tuesday & SNOW in Bern on Wednesday Very Happy This can only be even better news for down the road in Interlaken, Wengen etc.

There also saying snow higher up on the preceeding days .

Maybe we just needed "Kyrill" to blow the Auturm away once & for good & get Winter started Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy