Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snow!!!!!!!! Andorra

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
on the forecast now - as previously said not to be relied upon (but I still think it's sounding good).........

Sun 21 - 1cm
mon 22 - 1cm
tue 23 - 15/16cms
wed 24 - 6cm
thur 25 - 5cm

Big difference from the forecast on tuesday but still shows snow.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
stick2000, which resort is that? Ive got lots more predicted for Arinsal
latest report
 brian
brian
Recent GFS runs have the LP running more across the West of the Pyrenees (ie the Biarritz end) than the East (Barcelona-ish end). The whole range looks like getting snow of some extent though.

I've no idea where the various ski resorts are, sorry Embarassed
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We had to cancel 3 days befor the New Year due to my husbands back injury (kev Ducky) we were going to Meribel, managed to get our monies back and re booked now for Kaprun. Snow looks good but was concerned that there would be droves of people heading that way due to lack of snow anywhere else, so I would just like to say a BIG BIG thank you to all of you many
optimists (not the ones who still think the glass is half empty) as if this snow dump happens it looks like we will be in for the ski holiday of a life time. (sorry although we dont go until the 27th I am still megga giddy!!!)
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Nadenoodlee - that's for soldeu el tarter.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
lynne melia, the great thing about the surounding resorts to Kaprun is that a 30cm dump can open up the whole area due to the grassland nature of the slopes.

What is the terain in Andorra like?....never been.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Nadenoodlee, I think you'll find the reports for Arinsal have changed too! Still snow forecast though...

Carled has already told us to take actual amounts of snow predicted with a pinch of salt too so with this in mind I still have my fingers crossed for a massive dump!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Frosty the Snowman, Went to Soldeu with the family 2 yrs ago --- fantastic place to go, well groomed pistes if thats what you like. Would recommend to anyone .
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Frosty the Snowman, To Answer your question, I'm afraid it is not quite Austrian meddows, but each year they grade and seed the runs so it is improving, I have been there every year since 1976 (sad eh) the changes are difficult to believe. Having skied over the last 25 years in about 60 Alpine resorts I can echo SP1R1T, comments about well groomed pistes. Although some resorts are getting close on quality of piste maintenance Soldeu is still the best I have encountered (Megeve closest). Well worth a trip, although perhaps not this season, but lets wait and see.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy