Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snow in Andorra or the lack of???

Poster: A snowHead

Oh thats so much easier
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
yes naadenoodle, where are you going?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Im off to Arinsal, you'll have a great time in Pas, the underground is wicked and the KYU, although Underground was my fave!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
newbie45, them pic look promising, how far across the resort could you get, as in the linked up parts?

roll on sunday snowHead and a week of pas Laughing
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Nadenoodlee, the underground, and KYU whats the style/s of music played in them?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
The Gondela to Pal was open from the very top of the mountan in Arinsal though I never used it, on my drive about to Pal and the other resort on that road, (off to the left not sure of the name) both were open and looked not to bad, the picture above with the car in the fore ground is Pal. At Arinsal there was only 2 ways down the mountan.
The Valnord buses were runing from the ski station.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
fil, The Underground and KYU are THE places to go in Pas....the music is mostly indie type athems in the Underground....but there's so odd stuff thrown in too...even if you don;t like that sort of music, just go for the free drinks that seem to be given out pretty often.....can't really remeber what music is played in KYU, I'm usually too drunk by that stage of the night.... Shocked ...maybe Nadenoodlee, will be able to help you out there...
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Is there anywhere in Pas where you might get some techno, trance or house?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Quote:

Is there anywhere in Pas where you might get some techno, trance or house?

I belive they play housey housey only during the summer months. Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
lol its going to be wicked what ever
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I heard it had been refred to as Ibiza in the snow................................. its one of the main reasons I booked up there.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
dj_colinbell, I'm afraid you'll be disappointed ! Its nothing like it.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I just read this on another board....

"Bad news no snow on tuesday!!! weather front going to miss PAS DE LA CASA Not Happy"

This is from someone who works at the met office apparently!

All a bit depressing again at the moment, looks like the big snow we hoped for might not arrive Sad
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
dj_colinbell, Errr no I think youre mis-interpretting it. Ibiza as in 18-30's mid 90's Ibiza where everyone gets drunk, goes on pub crawls and sleeps with each other, rather than the Ibiza of now- tres chic, funky house and beautiful people. You'll have a great time anyway! Arinsal is bloody good for nightlife- I would say better than Pas now!
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Nadenoodlee wrote:
dj_colinbell, Errr no I think youre mis-interpretting it. Ibiza as in 18-30's mid 90's Ibiza where everyone gets drunk, goes on pub crawls and sleeps with each other, rather than the Ibiza of now- tres chic, funky house and beautiful people. You'll have a great time anyway! Arinsal is bloody good for nightlife- I would say better than Pas now!

Yeah I did see someone on here refer to it as more like Benidorm in the snow. We were in Soll last year and found this wee techno club underneat a a restaurant which rant till 7am.

What else can you do in Andorra if the snow doesnt appear other than just drink??
snow report
dj_colinbell, even if you are looking for Ibiza - a trip to Caldea is a must. Everyone I know who has been there loves it !
snow conditions
dj_colinbell, shop, go to the Spa- www.caldea.ad, drink, there will be snow- at least there will be in Arinsal- im sure theyre running buses etc if theres absolutely sweet fa in Pas, but I find it hard to believe- have faith, its not as awful as everyone makes out
ski holidays
I like your optimism Nadenoodlee, keep it up!

It certainly makes better reading for pessimists like myself!
snow report
smudger

http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=ski;sess=

Select andorra, then the resort
snow conditions
Thanks Smokin Joe, I so hope that happens!!! That would be serious dumpage would it not?!?

Maybe I should change my tune!
ski holidays
smudger, keep the faith. FTM brother !
ski holidays
smudger, pessimists die before optimists! Try being positive- makes the day go much quicker!
snow report
Smokin Joe wrote:
dj_colinbell, even if you are looking for Ibiza - a trip to Caldea is a must. Everyone I know who has been there loves it !

What/where is caldea? Is it some sort of health spa. I tried googling it and thats what it came up with.

Not sure if its the same place but we got free massage vouchers from first choice in some kinda health spa place in Andorra, it might be the same place.
latest report
caldea is a spa - indoor pools, outdoor pools, jacuzzis. It looks really good - we're going to go when we're there. They open till really late so if the snow picks up we'll go on one of the nights and if it doesn't pick up we can spend the day there.
latest report
ITS JUST LOVELY!! and they have the outdoor bubble beds- you can sit and look at the mountains!
ski holidays
the spa thing, where abouts is it? how much per person?

having trouble navigation that site to find any info?
latest report
www.caldea.ad
ski holidays
The english section in that site doesnt seem to work
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
dj_colinbell, it didnt work for me but as the Nike advert says

JUST DO IT !
snow report
dj_colinbell,
Quote:

free massage vouchers from first choice in some kinda health spa place in Andorra,

If it is in the Health/Spa center in Soldeu, then take them, it is really good and very upmarket, some fantastic facillities, down side is it is in the Hermitage Hotel yet anothert part of the Calbo empire.
latest report
Dypcdiver, what are the locals saying about the snow being forecast.

Have the goats come down the mountain ?

Will the full moon make a difference ?
snow report
netweather.tv have just updated their website, now forecast 'torrential' snow for soldeu on Monday 22nd Jan, heres hoping.
snow conditions
danap, yes but they have downgraded the following week to mild again - things change on an hourly basis - no-one can forecast more than 3 days in advance. Keep the faith.
latest report
Got to keep the faith, we fly out on Sunday.
snow report
I also going to andorra (PAS) on the 21st jan...sunday!

Anyone else there the same week email me and we can meet for a beer...........as there might not be much skiing to be done!
apparantly there was snow yesterday (5cm) and another 5cm today.

Neil

Neil_Woodliffe@hotmail.com

Im still looking forward to it
ski holidays
Dypcdiver wrote:
dj_colinbell,
Quote:

free massage vouchers from first choice in some kinda health spa place in Andorra,

If it is in the Health/Spa center in Soldeu, then take them, it is really good and very upmarket, some fantastic facillities, down side is it is in the Hermitage Hotel yet anothert part of the Calbo empire.

Thats the one............. the Hermitage hotel. I wasnt in the house earlier so i couldnt check where they were for,
snow report
how did you get the free vouchers from first choice????
latest report
Nadenoodlee wrote:
ITS JUST LOVELY!! and they have the outdoor bubble beds- you can sit and look at the mountains!

Nade are these new ? I didn't see them last time we were there.
snow conditions
Smokin Joe, Nope been there since I went in 2003!
snow conditions
kelz wrote:
how did you get the free vouchers from first choice????

Its in the wee book that your tickets are in with your lables n info about your holiday.

You have to pay entry into the health spa but you get a free 25min massage with the voucher.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy