Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Decent snowfall on the Tignes glacier today

Poster: A snowHead
Anyone else getting any.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
looks like Cham is.........

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=21248

Cheers,

Greg
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Kenzie, how much is open at the moment?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
20cm of fresh snow at 3,000m in La Plagne since yesterday.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ray,
All the glacier, plus Face and Double M.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Kenzie, anything as far down as piste 'H' ?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Mal,
No, H is not open yet. It is snowing again, though. I'm sat inthe Brasero watching it come down. I tried the glacier this morning, but visibility was very poor.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Was up the glacier yesterday, but stayed in today - snowing again!
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Still snowing. snowHead
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
is that up on top or down at resort level Kenzie? The Tignes update-not-a-lot webcams
dont reveal too much! 21 days to go Smile
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Monkfish,
That was at 2100m snowHead
Now bruised & battered, having done Genepi Ridge (yesterday) & Hidden Valley (today) - first person down BOTH of them! Laughing
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Kenzie, Is piste 'H' open yet? IIRC that was a nice easy cruise back from Val D?
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
piste 'H' open along with the links to Val D.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
stewart woodward, Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Happy birthday stewart woodward!!
latest report
How's it looking today Kenzie or stewart woodward, Are they still running the cannons?
snow conditions
stewart woodward, check your messages (under the snowheads logo at the top right of the page) snowHead
ski holidays
Cathy - Come on i am new to this forum how do i reply.?
PS. snow cannons working but no new snow forecast this week. Freezing level forecast to rise to ~ 3000m
ski holidays
Booo, we need some plumetting temps and a good dumping before the 23rd
snow conditions
stewart woodward, ha ha - took you long enough to find it! Toofy Grin When you've opened up a message, click Post reply on the top left of the message to reply. Or you can just send a new message to someone by clicking New Post in the same place
snow conditions
stewart woodward, cathy, something I only realised the other day by accident, if you click on the avatar below the person's name it opens up a new private message reply page...

So for cathy, click on mega-snowHead just below 'cathy' on the left of the page and bob's your father's brother!

Quote:
cathy

mega-snowHead
ski holidays
 brian
brian
SkiBod, that only works if you're a super-duper-mega-trooper or whatever. For the plebs it goes to :

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/support_snowHeads.php
snow report
brian, So on snowHead 's, as in life, you gets what you pays for..... Laughing
latest report
brian, oh! Embarassed That is the third time you've pointed out my lack of general grasp on the meaning of life this week! And it's only Tuesday! And I thought it was such a cool feature as well... rolling eyes Ho Hum!

I think I might now just keep PMing you using the super-dooper feature with all my slightly more technical posts to check I'm not making yet another snowHead faux pas!
snow conditions
 brian
brian
SkiBod, Laughing

It's not easy for those of us down here among the lumpen proletariat you know wink
ski holidays
SkiBod, NOoooo, how am I going to learn all this useful stuff if you stop blundering (excuse me) into these interesting discoveries? I'll end up having to ask the 'dumb' questions myself and then everyone will know what a wazzack I really am. You are breaking the ground for all us noobs and technically challenged types, don't quit now! Shocked Shocked Laughing
snow report
SkiBod, I feel sorry for poor hard up brian, If folks dont have the super/mega PM button then he can also be contactedthrough the link in his signature for his new luxury pad in Switzerland wink Laughing
ski holidays
 brian
brian
Frosty the Snowman, Laughing

It's the luxury pad in Switzerland that's made me this hard up. I can see your heart bleeding from here wink
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Wazzack! Laughing I love that word and haven't heard it in years!

My Dad called many people "You great fat hairy wazzack!"
Generally when driving, and when they weren't in ear-shot!!

Fret thee not ~ I will continue aimlessly blundering around showing my complete lack of techno-ability and being generally geographically challenged ~ I have a feeling I just can't help myself! wink

Ooops, this has wandered a very long way from the Tignes glacier, hasn't it? Confused
snow conditions
SkiBod, Glad to hear you aren't abandoning your pioneering efforts out on the bleeding edge of Forum Technique. We who follow behind are breathing a collective sigh of relief Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
Got from Tignes down to La Daille today, then bus to Val d and up Solaise. great snow all the way. Apologies if this is repetitive. Struggling with a French keyboard in my otherwise perfect luxury chalet, so haven;t read all the other threads.
Snow conditions generally brilliant since I got here on Saturday. Cant yet ski down to Val from Tignes as Face and other runs shut but after the doom-mongering last week couldn't have hoped for better snow, but they're saying no more snow this week.
latest report
Always good to hear news of fresh snow. Especialy with the small amount we seem to have in allot of places. Keep the reports comming on tignes.
snow report
Good to hear the reports. Excuse my total ignorance and naivety but why ore only a small percentage of the lifts open? Is it due to lack of snow or simply that its early season?
Sorry in advance for mithering.
snow conditions
Monkfish, lack of snow Sad Sad
snow report
then I'm join the snowdancers, guess the more lifts open the better with the New Year scrum rolling eyes
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy