Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Support The Disabled Ski Team!!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Dear Snowheads,

Last year many of you very generously supported my entry as a fun-running wheelchair fundraiser in the Great North Run. This year I am doing it again and have managed to convince many of my colleagues in the British Adaptive Ski Team to join in......so on 1st October we have four wheelchair users and an amputee racer doing it for us (including two paralympians!).

Skiers on The British Adaptive Ski Team and Development Squad (BAST) have a wide range of disabilities, such as spinal cord injuries, visual impairments, spina bifida and muscular dystrophy. Some are amputees. BAST skiers are largely self-funding and this event will be their major fundraiser this year. One of its skiers, Sean Rose, was just half a second away from Silver at this years Winter Paralympic Games - and we'd like to build on such results. We hope that by bringing our skiing to an international stage we can inspire more disabled people to try a new sport. Skiing changes lives!!

Please take the time to visit our fundraising site for this event http://www.justgiving.com/skiracers and help us get towards our target of £10,000. Donations on this site are completely secure and very easy to make.

Also, feel free to copy this posting and pass it to your friends, relatives and colleagues - all monies raised will go towards providing training for our racers, buying important team equipment, encouraging entry onto the squad of new racers and raisng the profile of disabled skiing in general!

Take a look at a slide show featuring our racers here: http://adaptive.podbus.com/gnr.mp4

Thanks for reading this and please give generously!!

Dave Chugg. Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Choodalls, well done, hope it goes well, you are an inspiration.

There was recently a question about disable skiing here . Are you able to offer any help to the guy that raised the question?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Good to see you back again!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Donations's on it's way Choodalls, can you offer any advice in this thread ?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
FenlandSkier - thanks for the donation ......and thanks for pointing me to that thread. I hope I can make a useful contribution there.
Also, thanks all SnowHeads for the donations so far - we are now over £1000, so that is good news. Even better news is one of our skiers Tim Farr has raised about 5K already on another site.....so we are getting there.
Thanks a million.
Dave Chugg.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quick update:
We'll all be wearing white T-shirts with Disability Snowsport UK on them, you may hopefully spot our 3 wheelchair runners (myself, Russell Docker - double paralympian - and Tim Farr) who will be starting behind the "serious" wheelchair racers at 10.10a.m. Dependent on her injury status we have another wheelie doing it for us in Caroline Darke who, following a broken collarbone injury in training at Tignes last year is now doing some of our admin stuff pending a return to racing.
Forecast for Sunday is "heavy showers" - oh dear Sad
Dave.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Choodalls, tell you what - I'll sponsor you if you donate to Back-Up Trust day we run in Les Arcs?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy