Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

In-door snow slopes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
AxsMan, the test skis are all good stuff, no rounded edges and knackered bases so I wouldn't bother taking your own skis. If you wanted to use them as a first run to set a baseline to compare the others against there's likely to be a B2 there anyway. The downside of course is that you might find something else you like even more Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
FenlandSkier, and sage,

Thanks. Yes I will take mine to for a 'baseline', but will try to ski others most of the time. Downside of finding other I like could be Upside! (real downside is that Mrs Axs is now thinking of upgrading her Saphirs so that's skis and boot for Miss Axs, skis for Mrs, and b*gger all for me Sad

Ho Hum snowHead
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thinking about this, might go to MK on Saturday as well as Cas next Sat. Starting to feel the bug again Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
AxsMan wrote:
Thinking about this, might go to MK on Saturday as well as Cas next Sat. Starting to feel the bug again Madeye-Smiley

Could work out quite well doing that, try at Mk, go away think about it a bit, maybe draw up a shortlist and then go for a second look at Cas.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
FenlandSkier wrote:
AxsMan wrote:

Could work out quite well doing that, try at Mk, go away think about it a bit, maybe draw up a shortlist and then go for a second look at Cas.

That would indeed be sensible - so very unlikely to happen Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Braehead have the 'ski test' on the 30th September.

One reason I don't take my own is that the corners up by the tow are often tight and when there's a few people waiting you can often get the odd boarder or skier scuffing up your skis.

I have to say that the lift tracks this week at Braehead have been pretty good with plenty of snow - seems writting to Py did the trick.

Anyone having problems at MK or CAS - write to Py - his email address is somewhere on page 1.
snowHead
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy