Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Fulli Doofer Issues

Poster: A snowHead
Hi

I've recently ordered a Fulli Liber-t tag for France. When I set the account up I entered my IBAN and BIC for my Sterling current account so Fulli could take the EUR1 test payment. This did not go through - Fulli mailed me to say it had failed "Sur ordre du client". I never asked for it to be declined. In order to make the test payment I then entered my credit card details and I can now see the payment as pending.

Had anyone else come across this? Also is it possible to link my credit card as the payment method rather than my current account (App only seems to give the option to add an IBAN etc).

Many thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I couldn't link an HSBC account but it was fine with Revolut. I'm pretty sure that linking a credit card in not an option.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
My recollection is that Fulli requires a euro account. Mines linked to my Revolut and I ensure there's sufficient € before the payment is due. They won't convert £, has to be €.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Griggs, I had the same issue. I just did it manually, and then had to make payments manually also.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'm linked to Fulli using my credit card, a swiss franc one, and never had any issues

https://www.fulli.com/en/customer-space/payment-methods
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi

Many thanks for the replies. I have applied for a Revolut card and have added the IBAN for that on to the site. I'll top the card up to cover the payment when Fulli take it - assume this is the month after we use the tag?

In the event that does not work I figure Fulli will contact me to say the payment has failed and then I can just input different payment details (as I did when the EUR1 test payment failed !).

Regards
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I linked my Halifax Clarity credit card without too much difficulty - replacing an HSBC debit card I had originally used back in 2013. My recollection is neither setup was without the odd wrinkle but from memory I did end up sending an email to APRR to resolve the initial account setup (memory fails me in terms of details)
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Val Desire wrote:
My recollection is that Fulli requires a euro account.

Nope, they will link to sterling bank accounts (mine's linked to a bog standard NatWest account). The issue is they are trying to set up a cross currency direct debits, and a lot of UK banks (the "client" in "Sur ordre du client") don't accept them.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Not Fulli related but yesterday 3 people caused jams with non working/used the wrong lane issues.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Had same problems with it not taking payments from either NatWest or Starling account.
Manually made initial payment.
Then found it never worked in France … but bizarrely it worked fine in Spain … but then payment wouldn’t go through again.
Seems to be really painful … not sure if I can be bothered to persevere with it next year.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
i had problems with my fulli account this summer as well, it worked well at easter going skiing, but when i tried using it again in June it would not work again.

it worked the previous june, and payments were successful that time around, but there was issues (theirs!) taking payment after easter, and had to manually make payment.

only found this out whilst driving solo to le mans, so had to revert back to the old fashioned way of getting out the car and paying on the other side of the vehicle.

fortunately i had my sanef/emovis doofer in my glove compartment, so just swapped it over for my return journey.

have come to the conclusion that Fulli may be cheaper for the monthly subscription, but not worth the worry compared to sanef.

have just needed to replace my sanef doofer as the battery was on on last leg
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Maybe the Fulli doofer / tag requires a new battery? I'm a tad concerned mine might be past its shelf-life... Will find out in a few weeks!
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
just tried looking up my fulli account, and weirdly it states that my "badge" (doofer) has been returned by customer, even though i still have it!!!

will deffo stick to sanef
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Fulli seem a bit worrying! I emailed them asking if I can use my badge in a hire car and their reply was a bit crap, they then preceded to tell me the direct debit failed which I set up over a year ago so I need to return the badge! Not a great customer experience esp as flying on Sat and wanted to use it!

Just looking into Sanef, they want 10 euro shipping and 10 euro sub fee as a one off!!

You are wondering about using your badge in a rental vehicle and we thank you.

It is strongly recommended not to use a personal badge in a rental vehicle.

In fact, the regulations in force "in situ" and the contractual aspect of rental companies vary depending on the countries where you wish to go.

We note that your badge number xxxxxxxxx is unusable because the direct debit authorization was not given when you subscribed.

Last edited by You know it makes sense. on Wed 17-01-24 12:53; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
What a pain. Unless the rules have changed in last year you can't use it on a hire car anyway. My experience wasn't great either, though it was good having it when I drove my own car to Genova and back twice last Easter. Generally Italian bureaucracy of all sorts is not as good as British or French.
ski holidays
@pam w, Yeah a right PITA, so is the badge now tied to a specific vehicle, regardless of where you get it from? I'm only going to be using it in France, so Italian bureaucracy not an issue!
latest report
You need to go on the app and change the reg number from your own car to that of the hire car. Found that out at a toll booth just north of VCE Embarassed ! The linked billing account also has done rules to it which were covered in a thread a few weeks ago. I use Revolut because HSBC didn't work..... I think it needs to be a Euro account?? The doofer has been great otherwise.
[Edit: probably should have scrolled up a bit before posting!]
latest report
@Klamm Franzer, yup it was all set up with a Revolut account orgionally!!
snow report
@kitenski, mine could be used with a hire vehicle in France (did so last May, after the Italian hired car holiday where it could NOT be used). I have now cancelled mine but that was a RIGHT PITA. I had huge bills for the long trip I did at Easter - I was expecting that of course, having done a couple of thousand miles on Italian and French motorways but there was something about their billing which I just didn't feel 100% confident with!
snow conditions
When I had a French one I never thought about, and never looked at, the bills. They were what they were....... just enjoyed sailing through the péage gates without stopping.
ski holidays
@pam w, was that with Fulli?
latest report
Is the non transferability an Italian issue? I've used mine across the fleet without issues (and IIRC, in a hire car to Alleghe last year).
ski holidays
@Val Desire, no seems to be Fulli thing, I'm sending it back and going with these as recommended by @rob@rar, https://www.emovis-tag.co.uk/ who don't tie it to a car and don't need a euro bank account,
latest report
My Italian tag works in Italy so long as the vehicle registration is on their database otherwise the ANPR cannot confirm. Each tag can have two registrations, no registration can be linked to two tags.
A French tag in Italy? Pass!
latest report
Never had any issues using my Fulli tag in different cars, both my own and hire cars. Not sure if I needed to of not but always pick up the hire car, open the app. and add the hire car reg., jump in and hit the road.
snow conditions
@Mjit, does your Fulli account have a car registration linked to it?
snow conditions
Yes I used a hire car in the summer and used the Fulli doofer no problem.

I probably did change the reg in the app but as I understand it it is more for Italian roads where the reg number is definitely required rather than French, but I haven't been brave enough to test it
ski holidays
kitenski wrote:

Yep - but just via the app.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Mjit wrote:
kitenski wrote:

Yep - but just via the app.

I don't have the app, does that mean my account is not linked to a reg?

I don't recall ever providing my reg tbh. And don't see why they need it. What am I missing? Do they need it to identify if you are a van/lorry/motorbike?
snow report
@Layne, if you've never set it up I probably wouldn't worry about it as I never used to have it, but I ordered a new tag to extend it to Italy and it needed the reg. I have heard that for France the reg number isn't necessary anyway but I can't say I've tried since
latest report
@Whitters, yeah, no sweat but if they have no reg I don't see how a hire car would be an issue.

In terms of set up I will say pre-pandemic I used a CC without issue. During the pandemic the card expired and I ignored it and via email/phone they were very helpful at getting set up back up. We now pay from a Euro account just because it's convenient from our perspective.
ski holidays
The reg is irrelevant with the French tags - I lent mine, several times, to family members for their drive to the Alps. Italy has very gradually been catching up. At one point you could only get an Italy tag if you had an Italian bank account (my French one was linked to my French bank account and when I got an Italian one, that was too. My decision to cancel the Italian one was partly because I was closing down the French bank account.

For the most part, just paying by card as you go is not a bad option on the Italian motorways. But there are places, like the Turin ring road, where there are frequent pay gates and if you are driving alone, it's a bore having to get out all the time.
ski holidays
All I was reporting was that Fulli themselves told me I could not use my tag in a hire car. I'm glad others don't have the issue.
ski holidays
And that was definitely what I was told, and why I didn't use it when we rented a car in Turin. Made sure NOT to have it with me as I envisaged getting charged twice.
snow report
@pam w, ah now if you use from Turin, the Italian toll system uses number plate recognition to charge you for the roads, but I have one of the badges that can be used in Italy, SPain and Portugal. I have to change the reg in my account if we take the campervan across. French system is badge recognition (for now) although I think that may be changing in some areas.
latest report
An update on the potential longevity of a Fulli doofer - mine worked ok in March 2022 (I'd had it since 2014), yesterday morning it was deader than a dead thing! Thus it had lasted 8 years but less than 10.

So it was back to using a Clarity credit card for the two toll legs from Eurotunnel to the junction for APRR/Fulli HQ at St Apollinaire (located between Dijon and the adjacent autoroute), a very helpful employee on the Espace Client reception declared it kaput and issued me a replacement.

The detour was no more than a few km off our route to Plagne Villages and we were at APRR/Fulli for no more than 10 minutes.
snow report
@Mick_Br, thanks. Useful to know. T

he Holiday Inn Express at Saint Apolinaire is a regular stop off point for us and so good to know there is somewhere nearby if we ever have Fulli issues.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy