Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Who has booked for the 2023-24 season?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Booked Val Cenis for the third week of March, flying to Turin. Accommodation apartments for 6/8 people in Les Balcones 4* - 980 euro, ski passes with a discount from Les Balcones 169 euro adult and 144 kids for 6 days. Massive bargain Cool
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Im going on Jan 28. I dont think you will be bored. So, its not as big as ADH. Some of the skiing is splendid.
I havent been for about 15 years. But friends have and they say its fun.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Oz-En-Oisans for 23rd-30th March
Start of the Easter hols for us Warwickshire folk so a Friday saunter through France, probably stop overnight in Troyes, then arrive in resort Saturday.
Home leg undecided but looking for somewhere nice to spend a night (maybe a full day) for a birthday. May have a night in Belgium to strengthen the liver.
This will be the first time we've driven to a ki holiday so that's something we are really looking forward to. Regularly do road trips for Summer holiday but have always wanted to drive to the Alps for winter, and it makes sense from a budget POV and also because we're SC, means we can take as much crap with us as we want.
Also, first trip with our kids after several failed attempts during COVID - very much can't wait to go
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Booked the first week in Januar in Les Menuires, and probably the 1st week of April in La Plagne or Tignes
And already booked a weekend for the opening in St. Anton...hope not with rain
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy