Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hemel bumps this Friday and Saturday, anyone going?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
kitenski wrote:
@Whitegoldsbrother, where did I downplay them? read again where I said they improved my bump skiing! rolling eyes

@rob@rar, not sure who said indoor bumps were "super easy"???

Erm you've lost me there lad
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@rob@rar, thanks for the reply. I’ve never been to a dome, so curious as to how they would hold up and what they were like to ski, given the gentler pitch.

Glad you guys all had fun.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Whitegoldsbrother, me too, no idea what you are on about! But back on track good to see bumps might even tempt me into a summer visit!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Shakira wrote:
@Whitegoldsbrother, InsideOut have it as 2 September on their website, but on Saturday @rob@rar said he thought it would more likely be a weekend towards the back end of September.
Unfortunately there are no further Moguls sessions planned at Hemel this year, but hopefully we will see more session next year during the summer months.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
rob@rar wrote:
Shakira wrote:
@Whitegoldsbrother, InsideOut have it as 2 September on their website, but on Saturday @rob@rar said he thought it would more likely be a weekend towards the back end of September.
Unfortunately there are no further Moguls sessions planned at Hemel this year, but hopefully we will see more session next year during the summer months.

Ah, thats a shame, as said earlier I really enjoyed our trip South. There's moguls at chill this week so will be in there as always.

Thanks for the heads up, see you next time
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy