Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Non Boring Baselayers ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
@CrazyGoat, would like to check out the designs but I won't be giving you my email just to see the site.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I had merino base layers on today, to go for an Old Folks bike ride. I was cosy warm but nobody saw them - just as well as they are Really Boring and the elastic has gone on the waist of the grey long johns, which I must have had for 20 years. Might be in the market for some NB ones. wink
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yep, clicked on link. Saw request for details and then left after 4 seconds.

0/10 for public awareness.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I assume the sign up is only in the short term until products are listed. Nice to see progress with your new business though.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Gored wrote:
pam w wrote:
Quote:

one piece base design

Shocked Shocked Shocked Surely there can be no such thing?

There are... I have one that have poppers.. from the neck, all the way down & under up to the back of my waste.
I wear bib pants as well. I would be in a pickle if I got caught short.

Eww, Freudian typo?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
brianatab wrote:
Just a bit of advice for your website. I always ignore any site that requests my email details before I can see any of the products.

One of the reasons I have an email address specifically for dumping stuff like that. Good ol' Barry Fullalove has signed up to many a newsletter and logged in to plenty of public wifis. On the rare occasion I need to log in to Barry's email account, the inbox is filled with spammy nonesense.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
That's a good idea. I wonder how many email addresses there are for similar purposes?
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@brianatab, millions. For example, try

https://temp-mail.org

Other burner email address services are available Very Happy
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Oooh I do love non boring baselayers. Sweaty Betty, Snow Finel and Perfect Moment do nice ones. I possess an all in one for the sole purpose of post ski lounging Little Angel
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Kari Traa have fun designs in merino - the tops are great for hiking too. Sold my Sweaty Betty ones on Vinted as now prefer merino - have a few from Icebreaker but notice I have to darn a few holes every now and then.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
So as a little update , things are coming along quite well ( albeit not as fast as we would have liked ) , but we have a social media presence that has been , and will continue to share snippets of where we are and small reveals along the way . today on instagram we launched a free competition for anyone that is interested https://instagram.com/wildcaperofficial
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Tried some yak/merino base layers from Kora recently. Reputed to not be itchy. Wore them for about ten seconds; too itchy (and pretty spendy as well). Give me boring any day.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy