Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New world ski speed record

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
French skier Simon Billy is now officially the fastest skier in the world after registering a blistering speed of 255.5 km/h Shocked

https://fb.watch/juW1lAo9Xl/
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Shocked
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
And Flachau guy Kramer was third and broke the Austrian record, about 3ks slower
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
People do that all the time on their park boards, at least according to their mobile phones.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Think it’s a shame that the track in Les Arcs is no longer maintained I did it 40 years ago twice in Arc 2000 as a 15 year old part of a ESF teenagers course , still got a certificate somewhere clocked an official time of 137km
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.

This is the speed track in Sun Peaks. It was, then dunno about now, a normal piste. We skied it a few days before a competition
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Alastair Pink wrote:
French skier Simon Billy is now officially the fastest skier in the world after registering a blistering speed of 255.5 km/h Shocked

https://fb.watch/juW1lAo9Xl/

Damn, that beats my top speed of 230kph/143mph with my Whitedot skis.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
holidayloverxx wrote:
...This is the speed track in Sun Peaks. It was, then dunno about now, a normal piste. We skied it a few days before a competition
Ah, I know something about that, having some connexions to the non-FIS speed ski people and Sun Peaks, albeit from a decade or so back.
That's "the headwalls" and it's not a full sized speed ski track, but as you say it's where they hold speed races in North America.

Rob Mackley wrote:
still got a certificate somewhere clocked an official time of 137km

Respect.
I photographed a few speed ski events and although someone offered to lend me the correct type of snowboard, I didn't have the courage.

They actually designed the courses back them to limit the top speed - the idea wasn't to just go faster and faster, it was a competition on the day.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.

http://youtube.com/v/vBxvGdMjZmE
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy