Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

snowplough vs pizza slice

Poster: A snowHead
@Richard_Sideways, ahhhh...it's a grand kettle of fish...!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Knew it...

The Stem Christie

- 2 parts Brandy
- half part Frangelico
- half part maraschino cherry juice
- half part ginger syrup
- dash of lemon juice

Stir ingredients with ice to chill, sieve into Martini glass, serve with maraschino cherry.

The Royal Christie is the same except remove the ginger syrup, serve in a champagne flute and top up with a sparkling white wine.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I just ask the kids what name they would use for the two different shapes the skis make and we come to an agreement.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Richard_Sideways wrote:
Knew it...

The Stem Christie

- 2 parts Brandy
- half part Frangelico
- half part ginger syrup
- dash of lemon juice

Stir ingredients with ice to chill, sieve into Martini glass, serve with maraschino cherry.

The Royal Christie is the same except remove the ginger syrup, serve in a champagne flute and top up with a sparkling white wine.

Added to the ensemble of ski holiday only booze list Going green

Ski lots wrote:
I just ask the kids what name they would use for the two different shapes the skis make and we come to an agreement.

Sounds like a democracy rather than the monarchy system we try to employe at home. Hoping their is no peasant revolt...
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Richard_Sideways wrote:
Knew it...

The Stem Christie

- 2 parts Brandy
- half part Frangelico
- half part ginger syrup
- dash of lemon juice

The ex-Royal Christie add back extra ginger drizzle in some tears and garnish with a broken mannecklace.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Dave of the Marmottes, serve in a broken dog bowl?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I offer the kids slice of pizza or slice of cake, depending on if they like pizza or not.

Pepperoni pizza tends to be the favourite of the majority of kids.

Once they hit around 11 or so, it's all snowplough.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Richard_Sideways wrote:
speaking of which - wft is a Stem Christie?

Here you go....

http://youtube.com/v/1km4S4lVGUQ

Incidentally the term Christie derives from the name Christiana, which was the old name for Norway's capital, now called Oslo of course. Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Alastair Pink, I wonder why he hasn’t gone to do international sport presenting Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
You have a whole technique named for letting one ski slide across the snow a bit? Skiing is nuts. Thats probably what the Frangelico is for in the cocktail.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@Richard_Sideways, you mustard jockeys and flib - flabbers have different names for micro positions of where you grab your snotplanks and then modify it baconstyle.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Provided it hasn't got pineapple on it I think it is great
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Being teaching pizza and chips for years.

Even get the nannies or chalet staff to serve it to the kids so we can talk about it the next day
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Quote:
Pizza and chips made a massive difference in understanding to our youngest this year
After struggling until age 32? Very Happy

Wonder if any kids are totally bewildered as they only get crinkle cut chips Puzzled
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@swskier,
Quote:

I offer the kids slice of pizza or slice of cake, depending on if they like pizza or not.

So do I!
latest report
If you french fry when you should pizza, you're gonna have a bad time
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy