Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Gudauri, Georgia - DIY Trip Details ~£700 UK

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Have just returned from Powderproject in Bakhmaro. Second time out there with mates. Dumped at the start of the previous week but none since so was a little nervous.

Had to drive a little further in the cat but basically skied 30cms of consolidated powder (not blower but great!) in the sun and got up into the big mountains in Adjara alongside usual spots. Good quality group of English and German skiers and borders. Wild out there but an amazing experience again.

The basic lodge is much better than last year and the rooms a big step up. Shout out to Sandro and Natta who were guiding along with the owner Ingo, Levan and Jamal! Really well organised. Great lunches and amazing food and red wines. Good fun in the evenings and will definitely be back again. Didn't have any snow last year also but powder all week as before. Who knows for the next few weeks though?

Second time coming back with Covid so firmly in the doghouse... Watch out for the chacha from the locals. Lethal...
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@kesone1, Powderproject looks ace! What what was your guide-to-client ratio? The cat-supported touring looks interesting to me, or maybe even the full cat ski.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ArseCaptain wrote:
I'm off to Bakhmaro for a week's catskiing in a few days, and thankfully the Lesser Caucasuses haven't faired so badly - looks like a wave of snow coming in as we arrive snowHead

I know!! It looks like it will start snowing on the weekend and looks promising... I think? I don't really know which sites are most reliable for snow forecast in Georgia Puzzled
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy