Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Where can oldies ski for free?

Poster: A snowHead
Resort Age Discount
3 Valleys 75 Free
Alberg 75 BIG discounts
Alp D'Heuz 72 -66%
Espace Diamant 75 Off Peak Price
Flaine 75 Free
Glenshee 75 Free
Grand Massif 75 Free
Grandvalira 75 Free
Hemel Hempstead 60 £90 AnnualMembership=30% discount (Cheaper for SnowHeads)
Killington 80 Free
La Plagne 75 Free
La Rosiere 75 Free
Les 2 Alpes 72 -66%
Les Arcs 75 Free
Les Gets 75 €57 Season
Montagnes d'Evian 75 Free (70-74 halfprice)
Paradis ski 75 50€ Season
Les Gets / Morzine area 75 €57 Season
Tignes  75 Free
Val D'Isere 75 Free
Whitefish  70 $154 season

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 16-11-22 21:27; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@DrLawn, Portes de Soleil price is 240 euros for the season. The 57 euros is season for Les Gets / Morzine area only
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Cheers @pateman99, I've updated it.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
You prompted me to look to see what the situation is in St Gervais - you need to be eighty to benefit from a free pass, but that is only for the local area and you will still need to pay (child price) to go as far as St Nicholas, Megeve, etc.

So an over-65 discount for now.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Another discount here for Austria: Obergurgl/Hochgurgl

"Senior 75+:² born in 1948 + before, child rates apply
(not valid for season ski passes)"

https://www.gurgl.com/winter/ski-area/skipass-prices/ski-ticket-rates.html
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
DrLawn, La Plagne over 75 is €50, same as Paradiski.
https://www.skipass-laplagne.com/en/forfaits-saison

(I quite like your idea of Paradis ski Smile )
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@DrLawn, cheers for the update. I’m glad to say I still have a way to go before St Anton discount. I still intend to be skiing then though, body and climate permitting
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I better keep an eye on Andorra! Never been there.

Oh no, not free jet - have to wait quit some more years Sad

Senior ski pass (65-74 years): Born between 1948 and 1957. Direct sale at ticket office. Official proof of age required. Price 36 € per day.
Senior Gold ski pass: Grandvalira understands "Senior Gold" the adults born in 1947 or before. Free ski pass. Direct collection at the ticket office. Official proof of age required. (do they really ask the lady?)

And only day pass?! What - do they think I am to old for skiing all the time! Evil or Very Mad

Difficult webpage for the elderly! Madeye-Smiley

Thanks for info! Smile

Dolomiti Superski is stingy: Seniors born before 26/11/1957 get a 10% discount on daily and multi-day skipasses, and Season skipasses for super-seniors born before 26/11/1952 cost € 740 if you are an old ski bum!
They should take a look at our pensions!!! Skullie
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Just turned 75 and off to Lech in February. Thanks for the info. I was unaware that they had such a great deal for geezers. Maybe I'll stay longer!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Yad Moss is free but you will have to do three work parties first.

In fact you don’t even need to be old to qualify Laughing
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Baqueira if born 1952 or before Euro 7 per day or Euro 63 for the season/ Prices have gone up was Euro 3 per day!
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
3Vs are stopping their free over 75 passes next season (2023-24) Crying or Very sad
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Mike S wrote:
3Vs are stopping their free over 75 passes next season (2023-24) Crying or Very sad
What is your source for this?
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@Hurtle, It was reported on the Valley Echo FB Group to be part of a Mairie de Belleville presentation on 17 October.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@Mike S, so has it actually been ratified anywhere?
snow report
@Hurtle, I have just checked the FB posting and see that the screenshot of the second page of the presentation says that the free lift passes will be discontinued for over 75s but a 75% discount will be available on all products and durations. I haven't seen any other official notifications.

ski holidays
@Mike S, thanks
latest report
Montgenevre is not free, but much reduced ; 6 Euro a day for area pass or 12 euro a day for extended one (over 75's)
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy