Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les 3 Vallées 2022/23 - Courchevel, Meribel, Val Thorens etc

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone know when it will be possible to purchase the 3V "family" lift passes for 6 days online and have them delivered to a UK address?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We did this last year in early December … you’ll be able to do this as soon as the lift company announce their season price structure (have you checked if they have?)
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Just checked - there’s a massive “projet” (proposed / draft) plastered on top of the pricing structure page … so not quite yet. €300 per head for a family of 4 (2+2) - I think you’re looking at a +10% ish hike v last season.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@franga, Thanks for your reply, they have announced their prices for the coming season but it's not possible to purchase the lift passes yet. Yes, it's very expensive this year, but at least not as bad as the lift passes for Tignes/Val d'Isere.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Little Martin wrote:
Anyone use three vallee transfers? Had a mail today about them not doing transfers this coming season and another company taking over the booking we have - just trying to find out if it’s legit or a scam.

Same here looks legitimate but they have no online presence/history and would of thought they would of just taken over the bookings seamlessly. Could of be handled much better IMHO.

I have only paid a deposit for my booking but now they want the full payment ASAP via BACS, one of the reasons I've always used them before was only full payment needed 7 days before.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@nadger, I went through a lot of searching and asking around to find out if AET were legit and they are. They have registration on the French companies house website and I've spoken to the owner and he explained all of the situation to me, and who he was, where he lived etc.

3VT should have contacted us prior to the the message coming from AET but they didn't which was disappointing.

I've paid AET now for our transfer, obviously the terms of when to pay has changed unfortunately - they gave me till middle of Nov but I paid when requested but they've honoured the original price and we haven't lost the deposit which would have been the alternative + having to re-book elsewhere would have been more expensive.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy