Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes and Tignes-Val D'Isere (formerly Espace Killy) 2022/3. Useful links on Page 1

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Random question..can you get fresh tarragon in Val d'Isere?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@holidayloverxx, I don’t frequent the shops in Val, but I’ve never seen fresh herbs ( generic not tarragon soecific!) in Tignes, but have in Super U in Bourg.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@holidayloverxx, The large Spar near the Gare Routiere normally have fresh herbs. They are either in the fridge next to the cheese counter or in baskets opposite the fruit and veg island (or were last winter)
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Im pretty sure the Carrefour in Rue d l Poste have fresh herbs as soon as you walk in the door.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks all
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
It has been snowing in Tignes and Val 'd this morning. Col de l'Iseran was closed for a while.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Is the Hotel Club Belambra in Val Claret the old Club Med building?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
sugarmoma666 wrote:

There are two Belambras, which one are you looking at?
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
rjs wrote:
sugarmoma666 wrote:

The one that calls itself Tignes Val Claret. (The other one still has Diva in the name - I stayed there last year and was impressed.)
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
sugarmoma666 wrote:
rjs wrote:
sugarmoma666 wrote:

The one that calls itself Tignes Val Claret. (The other one still has Diva in the name - I stayed there last year and was impressed.)

I've stayed in the Diva (3*) many times, both pre and post Belambra. The "Belambra Clubs Hotel" has an extra star and is on the edge of the resort (upper level), beside a chairlift and ski school meeting point. I have never stayed there and don't know if it used to be the Club Med.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@sugarmoma666, Yes it is, just checked the pics, lots of shiny metal that looks a bit dated now. Sure it’s fine on the inside given it was Club Med
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I'm just setting up the thread for next season, so please don't use this one again to avoid two running at once!,

If a Mod could lock this it would be much appreciated Very Happy
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Anyone want to share some advice, we have booked to come to Val from 26th December to 2nd Jan, 4 of us 2 adults and 2 kids. Youngest son is 9 and skis, daughter 11 and snowboards and we snowboard. We have had 2 weeks in Tignes at ESF previously and lessons at Hemel pre COVID. Do we put them in ski school for 3 days or is there an option that we could get an instructor who can help skiers and boarders?
We are staying in Val, I have boarded for years but haven't had a lesson /instructor for years. Any advice welcome, I know Steve Angus is renowned but can he help the boarders?
Also what is the Green Triangle and what is the perfect day for our family , out of Daille, Last year our kids loved Prairond from Toviere and the blues of Palafour. Edelweiss and runs from Borsat were fun of them. I have no idea where the kids when on ski school!
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@vegas007, See above
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy