Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Parking Geneva airport

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
LaForet wrote:
For those who are unfamiliar, here is the walking route we use between P51 and the car rental desks.

I follow the footpath nearer the airport tarmac but it is much of a muchness. Can't remember the last time I used the shuttle. If it is there and waiting and reasonably full (so ready to depaert) I jump on but otherwise just walk. I'm glad of the leg stretch after 1.5hrs sitting in a plane or car.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I like the Culoz option, cheap and much more relaxing than driving into Geneva. But as I'll be leaving the van for 11 days and it will have my skis and kit inside I'm not sure I could manage the worry of returning to find the van towed or having been broken into and ruining the most anticipated 2 weeks of the year!

The Geneva airport parking is expensive even in the P51/26. I have found another site that rents out hotel carparks for much cheaper, albeit not so convenient and you need to get a bus or taxi to the airport. F1 Ferney Voltaire hotel carpark is 72 euros for the 11 days with a Black Friday discount. Of course no guarantee of van not getting broken into or stolen, but at least not towed. With the ability to cancel I think I'll book this for now and perhaps in the interim, my friend, so inconsiderately returning from Geneva will find another option.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy