Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

French Pass Sanitaire new BOOSTER regulations

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The rules for the french pass sanitaire change on 15th Feb, meaning you need a booster if your second vaccine jab was more than 4 months ago (was 7 months ago). Question is, does the booster have to been done a certain amount of days before you can get the pass sanitaire?? Can't find anything on the official sites; my son's 2nd vaccine was over 4 moths ago, so he'll need a booster to be able to ski, but he's going nexxt Frid. 18th.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Google translate of the French Government website here https://www-gouvernement-fr.translate.goog/tout-savoir-sur-le-rappel-vaccinal-contre-la-covid-19?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en-US&_x_tr_pto=wapp says booster activates PV after 7 days.

"All people who make their reminder will have a new QR Code, which will become valid 7 days after their injection whether it is a 2nd, 3rd dose or more."
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thankyou so much for this! My son wants to ski in France from next Sat 19th Feb, so I'll tell him he needs to get his booster today to ensure it's valid in time. This info is for the French system, I wonder if they would accept a booster shown on the NHS app taken less that 7 days??
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I doubt it.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The reason I ask, is that the info you posted was about the QR code, so hoped this was more about how long it took for the booster to be registered on the system. I know from experience, the booster only takes a couple of days to show on the NHS app. so hoped he could have the booster early next week.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
The QR code holds ID and vaccination data including date given which I read as being the the important bit. I have no experience of this but I suspect that the TAC verif app would read a booster jab with less than 7 days since injection as invalid.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
might get fuller answers on The Piste where the bulk of these kind of discussions are
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy