Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

NHS covid pass letter for 12-15 year olds Italy

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone know if the NHS covid pass letter which 12-15 year olds need to get a super green pass is actually accepted in Italy? I understand it only has a bar code rather thanQR code which may cause problems?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
My two are due to go on school ski trip to Italy at half term, and whilst son is 16 so is fine with the App for covid vac proof, the daughter is 12 and the school advised at last nights meeting to get this letter after her 2nd jab in two days time.

Most of the 40 kids going will be between 12 - 15 so I don’t see how they could go if this letter doesn’t work for the Super Green Pass.

There is a separate issue for kids who haven’t had second jab due to getting covid (and having to wait 12 weeks after having it for 2nd jab). Covid recovery within 6 months is allowed for the Super Green Pass but the NHS can’t/won’t issue certificates for 12 - 15 year olds, so this is creating an issue for a couple of the kids. No idea what’s going to happen with them …
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sounds like it should be ok for those with a second jab. As you say with loads of kids out there it must work…..but it’s impossible to find definitive info. Really difficult for the kids who can’t get the recovery certificate.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Whole thread on teenagers in Italy here :: https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=157244

4 pages - but might not have an answer for you :: some of the info will be out of date - start at page 4 and work back...
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Just had confirmation from the Cervinia tourist office that the NHS covid pass letter is fine as a super green pass
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
My son's letter has a QR code next to each vaccination and then what they have labelled as a 2-d Barcode at the top.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I have a letter for a 13 year old in front of me (double vaccinated). It scans green with the VerificaC19 app. Nothing to see here
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy