Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Sunday

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I thought the posts were going to be about it being the last episode in the series... Sad

Has any reason ever been given as to why it only covers such a short amount of the ski season? Or is like Wagon Wheels and Curly Wurlys, both of which were bigger and better back in the day..?? It used to feel like it took over a Sunday and now it feels like you can blink and miss it, iplayer aside.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Gordyjh, that's because you've been indoctrinated by the Woke Agenda/Neo-Libtard World Order/RAND Corporation/Tufty Club/Bromide in your tea/Avon CoNSpiRAcY!*

Wake Up SHEEPLE!

*delete as applicable
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Richard_Sideways, I sometimes get accused of being an extreme rightwinger! I think woke leftists make assumptions based on my accent…
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
For those who don’t like my post. I am fully aware of gender confusion and the torment it causes young people . I’m also aware of BLM etc etc.
However
The countryside AND ski slopes are open to ALL. No one stops anyone pursuing this sport.
We do not need virtue signalling from TV
It’s a sport . Show the sport , NOT bloody council us.
And, I love Chemmy , but stop with hand waving
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@eps, as discussed on the other thread (forget where it is), the budget is three fifths of nowt even doing the short series that they do. So they cover from mid-January up to about half term, which I guess covers most of the big ticket races and when most people are doing a trip or preparing for one. To then fit in a decent balance of snow sport/hobby footage over those handful of programmes and satisfy

@susieski, there is a difference to them being open to all and all knowing that they're open. For much of my life I assumed that skiing was only for a certain type of person, and tbh there are times on snowheads where I still feel that's the case. So when a lower middle-class white guy thinks that, how do you think it looks for others?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Also the point of the feature was to promote Snow Camp, whose whole purpose is to open up skiing to underprivileged young people. Their mission is literally “harnessing the power of skiing & snowboarding to break down barriers, broaden horizons and address the biggest social issues facing underserved young people today.”

Turning off the programme and having a strop about it because of the wokeness of a whole ten second interview. Wow.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I always catch up on i-player so fast forward the non-racing bits. Easy-peasy Laughing
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Let's be honest there is an astonishing lack of ethnic diversity in European (French, Italian, Austrian) lift queues. Occasionally one or two people with African heritage (not in Austria) and that seems to be it. Maybe I'm skiing in the wrong places and I haven't been to many but I think it's safe to say that this is not, unfortunately, a remotely inclusive sport.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
susieski wrote:
For those who don’t like my post. I am fully aware of gender confusion and the torment it causes young people . I’m also aware of BLM etc etc.

The 'offending' segment starts at 36:45. Guess how many times the term 'gender' is used?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m001wm14/ski-sunday-2024-18022024
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I’m more concerned (like Steve Angus) about shouty Ed riding under a safety sign. So, now the young and impressionable will think that’s OK, it’s not.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy