Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Perpetual change of easyJet flights

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Morning. We’re due to go to montgenevre in February, flying with easyJet .

I understand their current policy would allow me to cancel current booking and transfer to any flight to any of their destinations without penalty, only paying for any delta in the fare.

I want to transfer it to February 2023, but the current schedule doesn’t go out that far.

My idea is changing the flight to another flight which I never intend to use , for example Malaga in October, and then subsequently changing that to Turin once the schedule is released ?

Sounds reasonable and within what I believe are the rules. Anyone else able to comment please?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Trickydicky, under the apparently defunct Flightclub which gave you free+delta changes, I did that a few times. Under those rules, the original payment carried with changes as well making it very easy.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
They may refund you a voucher to use.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
You can easily get a voucher through the website/app if they cancel your flight, but that doesn't seem to be an online option if you want to change from your existing flight. Switching to a temporary 'holding' flight seems to be the only online option. You may be able to get a voucher, but it looks like you have to involve customer services.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The risk would be if EJ discontinue that policy and leave you with a flight to Malaga in October.

I'd check whether the conditions of sale allowed unlimited changes or only in certain circumstances in case all this is over by then (rather unlikely).
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy