Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Switzerland - register with commune?

Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone know if those coming on a ski holiday to Switzerland need to register with their destination commune? Or just fill in the Passenger locator form. Thanks
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
PLF and rest is up to the authorities

"..The FOPH shall ensure that the contact details for the implementation of the provisions on compulsory testing in accordance with Article 8 and quarantine in accordance with Article 9 are processed and forwarded without delay to the cantons responsible for persons entering the country.."

then this

"..Persons who test negative for HIV between the fourth and seventh day after arrival must submit the COVID-19 test certificate in accordance with the COVID-19 Ordinance of 4 June 202130 to the canton. Persons who test positive must report the test result to the canton.."

have a read !!

https://www.fedlex.admin.ch/eli/cc/2021/380/en
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
HIV?!?!

Alas link doesn’t work for me.

But thanks!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@BobinCH, I know 'HIV' - not sure if it just a funny translation....

link works for my :: but you could search for

Ordinance
on Measures to Combat
the COVID-19 epidemic in
International Travel

Regulation number is :: SR 818.101.27
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@BobinCH, Found a more readable link for you

https://www.bag.admin.ch/bag/en/home/krankheiten/ausbrueche-epidemien-pandemien/aktuelle-ausbrueche-epidemien/novel-cov/empfehlungen-fuer-reisende/quarantaene-einreisende.html

(curtesy of sugarmomma66..)
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I think @sugarmoma666 knows the Swiss regulations better than the Swiss, or at least than whoever is on the end of the BAG phone lines. She should get an award for her sterling work interpreting them and saving 100+ PSBers time, money and hassle in unnecessary PCR tests.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks for that. Seems PLF on entry and then the results of the 4-7 day test PCR/Antigen need to be emailed to the commune at this address (for Valais)
entry.covid19@psvalais.ch

Second test après l’arrivée : dans un délai de 4 à 7 jours après votre arrivée en Suisse, vous devez effectuer un nouveau test PCR ou antigénique en Suisse. Le résultat du test ainsi que le numéro du formulaire d’entrée doivent être envoyés par e-mail à entry.covid19@psvalais.ch. Des contrôles aléatoires peuvent être effectués par les autorités.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@BobinCH, you may find that the test centre will do this for you. Ours certainly did when we arrived a couple of weeks ago - apparently all test results are reported to the canton (we are in Bern).
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@BobinCH, PLF on entry is sent to the canton (we received emails from Valais the day after entry which asked test results to be emailed to entry.covid19@psvalais.ch) but from memory the Migros pharmacy (can’t remember the name) did this for you after your day 6 antigen test which also doubles as your fit to fly to get back if only staying for a week.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Note that the test on days 4-7 is not required for fully vaccinated pax now
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
If the 4-7 day test does come back, is a UK sourced/certificated DIY LFT acceptable??
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
It wasn’t before
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@colinstone, It may depend upon the canton (I have not trawled through each one to check) - you can check for the appropriate canton requirements nearly at the bottom of the page here https://www.bag.admin.ch/bag/en/home/krankheiten/ausbrueche-epidemien-pandemien/aktuelle-ausbrueche-epidemien/novel-cov/empfehlungen-fuer-reisende/quarantaene-einreisende.html
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
We arrived last Friday, so before the rules about a day 4-7 test changed. Assuming that we still need to get one done, we had a free saliva PCR test at the Tourist Office this morning. Results tomorrow, I assume that this test will suffice and quite possibly the result will be directly notified to the canton. We can always do that anyway as we got an email on Sunday outlining how to do it.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@Rareperk, you had to email it to the cantonal doctor, at least in Canton Vaud where I live. They acknowledged the receipt with a thank you the next day. I don't think it is automatically sent
snow report
@oui4ski, Thanks. For Bern, it looks like upload own certificate.
latest report
We arrived on Monday.
Email from Canton yesterday asking for proof of negative test before departure along with PLF number.
I emailed them back copies of the PLF, test result and our NHS covid vaccination passes yesterday evening.
Not heard anything from them today.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy