Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Japan ski buddies - DIY trip, 25th Jan > 8th Feb

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Fifiskis and I are due to arrive on the 25th Jan in Sapporo for a couple of weeks and looking for ski buddies after a couple of the original party are now unable to make it. Our plan is to hire a car and make it a road trip, following the snow and booking as we go. Last time we headed East to the other side - Trip report here:

https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=137182#3211603

If anyone fancies hooking up with us that would be cool. A couple of cars keeps things flexible and gives more options.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Tue 12-11-19 20:31; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I quite fancied another 'research' trip but you're going at the wrong time again rolling eyes
That's the warm up week for the Birthday Bash which itself is the perfect warm up week for Japan which is best visited when Europe is jam-packed with fasching/half term crowds (and also happens to be the best bet for weather IMHO) snowHead

Anyone up for popping out there immediately after the Birthday Bash? 9th Feb would seem like a good day as there's a really good flight via Helsinki that only takes 13hrs all the way from Milan to Sapporo. (Most from Europe go via Tokyo and take 16h+)
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@admin, Timing.... Unfortunately half term wasn't working for a few of the group. It's a shame Sad
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Oh I thought it was just the 2 of you - how many are going?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@admin, Was 4, the usual suspects, but injury has curtailed the trip for the other 2.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy