Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ski boot flex index comparison

Poster: A snowHead
@CEM, if it was what the original IKEA colour palate included, I’m now struggling to work out the significance of the lime green highlights on the buckles.

(Despite having very non Tecnica feet I had that model, TNT Mk II, iirc, (priors were fluo yellow in homage to the competing LANGE?) , and the explosivs, and the two models subsequent - may have been a couple of gaps).
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@under a new name, this was the first of the Explosions the TNT the colour only lasted 1 season maybe 2, these were the ones which have been seen all over ski resorts since in bits

only interested in what the colour was based on or at least thought to look like Laughing
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Nuclear bomb mushroom?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Crikey, if they're anything like the photos I found that's a very dusty pink orange colour.

An apricot?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
oh it is much more vulgar than that
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Not that in my opinion it does but, ladies bits?
I'm gone a get flamed for this.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Yes, I did wonder about that but was trying to keep it clean. I suspect there'll be plenty of answers now but I'm not sure what term I'd feel comfortable posting on a forum so I'll leave it to someone else to provide the answer.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Thesixquidman, closer but no cigar
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Presumably mens bits then.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
@olderscot, nope

i will let this run for an hour or two more then put you all out your misery
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Last guess then I'm out of ideas. Something to do with warts of a certain area?

(Disgusting I know but it has to be extreme for the trade to gossip about it)
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@CEM, a freshly spanked botty?
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Aureole? Not sure I spelt that right...
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Areole.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
under a new name wrote:
@CEM, a freshly spanked botty?

I like that one much better than any of mine. It might also be the kind of thing an Italian designer could be happy to reveal.
snow report
So many other factors come into as well, the design of the walk modes for one has a huge impact on the boot imo. The only non-race boot with a walk mode that ive come remotely close to believing the flex numbers on are my old Atomic Tracker 130's which were significantly stiffer than my Lange XT130's (both had the same last and similar walk modes) the plastic was the major factor of difference. The Trackers actually come close in terms of flex to my race boots (Solly 130's) with the second bolt out (so set at 120), which isn't bad.
snow report
Bum hole? Maybe a cigar with that one. Laughing
snow report
ok ok game over

after the colour had been chosen and the boots produced it was commented on that it looked somewhat like an German Shepard's erection
ski holidays
Someone was actually meant to guess that? Shocked

Laughing
latest report
CEM wrote:
ok ok game over

after the colour had been chosen and the boots produced it was commented on that it looked somewhat like an German Shepard's erection

Damn....I was just about to say that. rolling eyes
snow report
Thesixquidman wrote:

Laughing

It has been around and talked about for many years ( many years ago )
latest report
Thesixquidman wrote:

Laughing

It's the bootfitter's standard colour reference clearly. Like areas are always compared to Football pitches or Wales and distances to double decker buses.
snow conditions
@CEM, I don't think I can even imagine that.

Not these surely? Dog must be ill.

ski holidays
@under a new name, @under a new name, before that one let me see if i can find a picture
latest report
Or were you thinking these which weren't "Explosions" but may well have exploded, although mine lasted for a good few seasons...

And were more "fluo" than "canine" when new
snow report
https://offerup.com/item/detail/374880503/
snow report
@under a new name, thats the one the TNT (well you knew what was going to happen in the end)
snow conditions
Customer: "Can I have some German shepherd hard on coloured boots please?"
CEM: "Certainly sir. Unless I can interest you in some jack Russell bum hole ones instead."

Laughing
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@CEM, what, my mother deciding they'd been in the garage long enough and binning them? Yeah, quite predictable.

I had the orange ones as well. They might be in the shed in Italy still... Shocked
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy