Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SWISS £25 discount code. Beware of new BA ski & boot charges.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I can understand how he could delete his own posts but what about all the other posts taking a contrary position to what he was saying. they seem to have all gone too.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@ster, he's a mod - he can delete whole threads
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well thats a handy ability if you want to make stuff disappear if you think you lost the argument!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
holidayloverxx wrote:
Ray Zorro started it, there was some discussion about it and debate about who was correct. I suspect he has deleted it

Seems like a bit of an abuse of mod's privileges if he was deleting something where he lost a debate...

And the clarification might have been useful for someone else.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
maybe it just got too confusing to helpful - I thought it was
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
ster wrote:
Well thats a handy ability if you want to make stuff disappear if you think you lost the argument!

What a bizarre thing to say! It wasn't an argument Confused The thread was intended to be helpful reference, but it is only helpful if it is correct.

On 2 separate occasions I had spoken to Swiss staff who (albeit hesitantly in hindsight) informed me of something that sounded like a change to ski carriage from previous years' so to be helpful, I flagged it up.
However, subsequently, another poster by twitter and then me by email had it confirmed in writing that there was actually no change.

Yesterday I sent them this email...
Quote:

I have some uncertainty about baggage and ski baggage. Please can you confirm that my free entitlement is:
x1 check-in bag of 23kg which must not exceed a total size (width + height + depth) of 158 cm
x1 carry-on luggage of 8kg must not exceed dimensions (width + height + depth) of 118cm
x1 ski equipment or snowboard equipment within 23 kg (dimensions not limited)

Many thanks

They responded.
Quote:

... We would like to confirm that you are correct in regards to your confirmation for your Baggage Allowance...

So same as last year.

There is no point having a thread intended to provide clarification if in fact it confuses the issue - so I removed it.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy