Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The Fartbag Annual Outing - Tignes Jan 17

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I will be in Val Claret (Diva Hotel) with Miss Fartbaglett and her partner (Honorary Fartbag), from 14th - 21st Jan and would be delighted to meet up with any Snowheads for skiing and/or a social drink.

The "Honorary Fartbag" is learning to Snowboard (traitor!), with lessons every morning. My daughter is a competent, but not madly aggressive skier and I've been skiing so long that I'm now going backwards. If skiing between hot chocolates and having a laugh sounds like your thing, then get in touch.

snowHead
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Old Fartbag, Worth posting up here on the Ski Buddy thread:

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=98245
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
geepee wrote:
@Old Fartbag, Worth posting up here on the Ski Buddy thread:

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=98245

Thx....now done....though not correctly, I suspect.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

I will be in Val Claret (Diva Hotel) with Miss Fartbaglett and her partner (Honorary Fartbag), from 14th - 21st Jan and would be delighted to meet up with any Snowheads for skiing and/or a social drink.

The "Honorary Fartbag" is learning to Snowboard (traitor!), with lessons every morning. My daughter is a competent, but not madly aggressive skier and I've been skiing so long that I'm now going backwards. If skiing between hot chocolates and having a laugh sounds like your thing, then get in touch.

Hi, I'm staying at the Diva from 4th to 11th February. I would be interested to hear what you think of it! Ta
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I have stayed there before - which I suppose is a good sign.

I have found it perfectly adequate. The upsides are:

- It's very well placed for skiing/hire shops and supermarket.
- The food is plentiful (including cooked options for breakfast) and tasty.
- The rooms are typical for a French ski hotel.....comfortable with the basics, but not large
- Decent Bar Area
- I was pleasantly surprised that the cost of lunch menu wasn't extortionate (for the area)
- If with Crystal, the Reps are there morning and evening.
- Not far from ski bus stop

Downside

- The salads for the evening meal can be a bit "samey"....but not a big issue, as plenty of variety.
- Boot Locker gets crowded, with not enough seating at peak times.

I didn't use the leisure facilities.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy