Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Alps cable cars failure 'traps 100'

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
So would any of you be the first to open the discussion with your fellow strandees? I think i might try to get it all organized asap. I like this idea of a human wall.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
What differentiates between gondola and cable car?

(I would have thought those were gondola not cable car)
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
essex wrote:
I like this idea of a human wall.

It seems to be the acceptable/done thing when a medical emergency requires some privacy.
Wasn't it a triple car though? if you're in one of the first two cars, the human shield in the next car would be staring straight at you as you take care of business! Laughing
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Maybe the "emergency supplies" of food, water and blankets could include some of those cardboard hat things you get in hospitals and some bin liners to put them in before you lob them out of the window.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
abc wrote:
What differentiates between gondola and cable car?

(I would have thought those were gondola not cable car)

Correct. On this side of the pond a cable car denotes one large cabin which usually carries a lot of people (called an aerial tram in the US as I'm sure you know). The news report referred to it as a cable car but apparently it is one of these "pulsed" type gondolas where 3 small 4 seat cabins are grouped together at a time.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
with all that huffing and puffing the windows will be too steamed up for the people next door to see much. Anyway, there aren't floor length windows are there?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Comme ça:

ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy