Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New skis? (all mountain)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi guys,

I'm looking to buy myself new pair of skis and wondered if you fine people could help me out with some recommendations of width, length and ski.

some stuff about me: I've just finished my first ski season and have definitely got the bug so i'm heading back out next winter. Last season I found myself skiing mainly on the piste however I really loved off piste when we had the powder. Im currently on line prophets (165 long 90 wide) and found these were maybe a bit short and were harder work off piste than I would have liked. was thinking something with a 40/60 off-piste/on-piste split maybe.
Im 5'10" and 72kg.

Any advice or recommends would be highly appreciated,

Joe
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I would put Scott "The Ski" on your list....probably in a 175.

The ski that is getting a lot of love at the moment, is the Blizzard Brahma (173 would probably suit) which I would expect to have no speed limit on piste, but have slightly less float off piste. Check out the reviews on both these skis.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Old Fartbag, thanks I'll take a look
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Have a look at the Blizzard Latigo as well.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
mishmash wrote:
Have a look at the Blizzard Latigo as well.

More piste orientated than the Brahma but with the same pedigree. I tested both skis and went for the Latigo as my preferred piste ski.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
How about Whitedot Director Carbon Lite?? Madeye-Smiley
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy