Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Opinions Please

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I think most of my on piste peeves are covered in the above so wont go into skiers forming lines etc... Smile

However -
Residents in your hotel/chalet etc who seem to think that waking up the whole building at 3am after a night on the p1ss is a smart idea.

Lack of proper drying rooms.

And another mention for geneva airport. Rule is stock up on food before you go there.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Mon 16-01-06 20:52; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
rude little brats who think they can push in front of you just because they're on the race team and they live there.
Stuck up teenagers who think they're ace cos their on the race team cos they live there.
Indeed, race teams under 20. They're too good, stuck-up, snobby and for the younger ones, bratty.
God if I had dynamite...
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Transfers from hell. 10 hours La Plagne to Geneva once. Bus driver broke his elbow fitting snow chains on the way up the mountain early morning. Then it all went downhill......... Crying or Very sad
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Oisin Osh Kelly, I'd have 'accidentally stumbled' on a death cookie and turned the board/skis sideways, or something to make the cocky instructor have to take serious evasive action. No skier/boarder should ever go within a 1 ski/board length radius of anyone imho, as they have no idea of what that person is going to do.
saxabar, chair lift off ramps peeve me too, especially idiots that have no consideration for the next chair load - it's behind them, they can't see it, so it can't be there right? really flat off ramps i hate too, especially when they go a bit porridgey in the sun.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hotels who will not let you take your equipment to your rooms, but have any tables/plug sockets in the lockers for you to use when preping your skis. Why should I have to pay someone to do something i can do myself?

Secondly (although rather similar to the first thing) Dryslopes (particually Hillend) who have plugs in the locker rooms, but wont let you use them to prep your skis. (forcing you to join a bl**dy great que outside in a storm to use a mobile generator someone has set up.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
crazy_skier_jules, you need easiski around to deal with the race team kids!!! Airport transfers-one reason we now either drive or DIY, nowhere to dry your clothes, Tour Op reps who don't know the area, boarders who sit down on the exit ramp from the chairlift. the_fatadder, I don't allow ski boots, boards or skis in my apartment, but there is an socket on the terrace if anyone wants to use that.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy